Jennifer Lopez

In Bizarre Threesome

9/9/2008 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Posh and J. Lo hanging out makes sense -- they're both Scientolosidekicks of TomKat -- but couldn't they find a third wheel more fitting than Nicole Richie?

0908_jlo_tmz_video-1
The trio hooked up for dinner in NY last night. Jada Pinkett-Smith must have been busy.

Tazandra

I don't see anything so unusual other than Nicole is quite a bit younger. They're all in "that world" after all, the one most of us are not in.

NICOLE RICHIE IS DAT CHICK

I LOVE NICOLE RICHIE SHE IS FAB AND SHE A FASHION ICON SO WHY WOULDNT SHE CHILL WIT THE DIVAS. DONT HATE ON NICOLE. SHE MAKES EVERYTHING INTERESTING AND SHE HAS THAT YOUNG SWAGGER!!!

Mr.Jones

WHY ARE U TYPING IN ALL CAPS?!! ;)

LA CABBALLOTA IVY QEEN

WHO THE F*CK CARES. !!! CANT STAND POSH OR J-HO THERE ALL GOING TO HELL ANYWAYS REALY TOMKAT NOT THERE TO PROMOTE THERE CULT?
I ONLY LIKE NICOLE SHE IS COOL , BUT STAY AWAY FROM THESE HAS-BEEN RUN RUN NICOLE

George William Gockel

Jennifer Lopez is my babe!!!! Jennifer Lopez is my honey!!!! Jennifer Lopez is my love!!!! I will see Jennifer Lopez at the Nautica Triathalon at Zuma Beach in Malibu,CA. presented by Toyota on Sunday,September 14th,2008. I will take lots of pictures of Jennifer Lopez on purpose!!!! I will not be alone.

kim

I so agree with your headline. Posh and J Lo are exciting but who even gives a rats ass about Nicole Richie famous for having a famous dad??

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

damn i hate it when the 'tologist videos don't work. you call this entertainment??!

LA CABBALLOTA IVY QEEN

one word to Jho W H O R E stop making that chompa with your lips. NALGONA !!!

#5 WTF !!! PLEASE PROMOTE THE REASON FOR HER FAT NALGAS BEEING THERE , RUNNING ? TAKE GOOD PICS FOR THIS CHARITY PENDEJO !!!

al loanese

SCIENCETOLOGY WHORES WITH J-WHORE BEING THE BIGGEST OF THEM ALL...WHERE IS HER CRACKHEAD HUSBAND AND HER TWO LITTLE UGLY COCROACHES AT? SOME ROACH MOTEL?

rachel

These chicks are so eeffed and soo over that joining Scientology might actually do them some good.

aww

Hi George, I see you post a lot about Jlo "on purpose" LMAO. What the F is wrong with you. You will take pictures " on purpose"? as opposed to what? by mistake? You are one serious weirdo.
ps: Jlo is quite the skank isn't she?

Ms. X

Does Benny Medina think for one second Mariah would share a manager with that "Pig" JLo? He should be fired by Mimi.

aww

pss: jlowdown.com

Kim Rocks

14.Ms. X Benny Medina use to be JLO's manager for many mnay years, she actually fired him once. It looks like she hired back..

delois

I am actually surprised that the last few times jho has been seen out, it has been without Marc Anthony, he usually seems to not let her out of his sight..........

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments