The Girl from

the First 'Parent Trap'

'Memba Her?!

9/9/2008 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before Lindsay Lohan starred in the '98 remake, Hayley Mills played the identical twins in the 1961 original film "The Parent Trap." Guess what she looks like now!

Hayley Mills

LizBeth

She looks awesome!

sparkys nemesis

Soooo adorable...then 'n now.

nuggs

Why are you calling her "the girl from the first Parent Trap movie?" It's Haley Mills. She's actually pretty famous. You're acting like she's some obscure actor.

ME

She looks good!

REALLY?!?

I LOVE MISS BLISS!!!!!

Trish

I love her and always have. I used to try to talk like her and saw all of her movies many times. I would love to see her in something today. She looks fantastic!

BJ Rocks

Loved her in that movie... It was ten times better then the newer Parent Trap. And Brian Keith as her dad was the best.

FoXy RoXy

This is one of my favorite movies of all time! As far am I'm concerned, this one's the ONLY Parent Trap! How I wished as a kid that I had an identical twin that I could switch places with...how cool. Oh yeah and I also tried to copy her accent. I'm from the deep south and it wasn't easy. I love you Haley! You're AWSOME!

Let'sGetTogether,Yeah,Yeah,Yeah

HUGE Hayley Mills Fan-named my daughter after her. I grew up watching her in the Disney movies and I think I have everything she has been in (including hard to find "Whistle Down the Wind". It is always great to see her in anything-she is still a star and a class act! I know three other Hayley's my daughter's age, and they were also named for Hayley Mills. When the character Hayley on "All my Children" was introduced in late 1993, early 1994, I knew there would be a resurgence in popularity of the name. I was right. There are now tons of Hayley's, Haley's, Hailey's, Haylee's, etc. This group is 16 and under mostly. Still a very pretty name!!!

BigCrushOnHaley

When I saw Parent Trap I was just a kid, but I was old enough to fall in love. And Boy!!! Did I ever fall for Haley!!! Next to Julie Nixon Eisenhower she was the dreamgirl of my young life!!! LOL

Loneliest Monk

Chick from Juno? Is that you?

Breesus

Did you really just refer to Hayley Mills, a Hollywood icon who starred in a TON of movies in the sixties and seventies - some of the best Disney movies of the day, BTW - as "that girl from the original Parent Trap"?!?!?! Show some effing respect already, TMZ !!

sammy ray

She still looks great ..... age is such a terrible thing to look forward too. How cruel.

jeff

oh, wow.......when i was a kid i had the hugest crush on her......i mean unbeleivable........and this was always my favorite film of hers too........i love how they say "whatever happened to hayley mills", are u kidding me....she was a disney's claim to fame in the sixties......and responsible for so many little boys first love.......

jeff

Tischindelray

Hey, aol: REMEMBER 911???????????????????????????????????????