The Original Angelina

9/9/2008 2:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Does Angelina Jolie have all her original parts? Judge for yourself. These photos were taken when she was a teenager.

ME

she looks better with out the tats

jen

HMMMMMM. WHO CARES!!!!! I think that, if most women were honest and could afford a little nip or tuck here or there they would. Yes, God gave me this body, but the devil gave me the chips and cookies to add a little chub to it!!!!
Do people hate Brad Pitt as much as some seem to hate Angelina?? It takes two to tango, and my mom always told me that a happy husband doesn't stray. I don't think the tattoos are that bad. She can cover them if she wants!!! To each his own. I'm sure that we ALL have things that someone else may not like or some folks have things we would all like and that apparetly makes some of us very angry, huh??

NYCer

she is and has always been one gorgeous woman

jen

#29, i think you just hit the nail on the head.

Kat

She is gorgeous with a wider nose and with a thinner nose.

Rocky

why do you think she had implants? some women really don't have boobs til later on life. I don't think she had implants, I think she was a late bloomer.
Heck, I was...... after I turned 25, they finally grew.
I don't know about the nose. I can't tell.

Kat

No one is angry here. Does that make us angry is we post that she had her tip done a bit? She is gorgeous either way. Just a smidge. Lots of people in Hollywood get something done here or there.

Kat

Tierney,
I hate Jennifer Aniston. Why is she always mentioned when Angie is? Brad and Jen have been over for nearly 4 years.

jen

Joan is very angry. Joan hates Angelina. I don't really know her very well :)

Disgusting

upper lip enlarged, lower lip reduced, nose job, brow lift, cheek implants, chin implant?, breast implants

kim

Oh hell no - are you people stupid???? Her nose and lips and cheeks and boobs are new!!! Doesnt take a rocket scientist to see how different her nose is! I cant believe how naive people are =(

jb

Looks like Miley Cyrus!

SAD..SAD..SAD..

I think she looks almost exactly the same

reality is my business

She's beautiful and has had nothing done to enhance her looks. Don't you know that people "grow into" their facial features and that faces elongate as you age? She was a child in these photos so naturally there are some differences. Do any of you still look the way you did when you were a teenager? If you objectively look at your "then" pictures and "now" pictures you will see the same kind of differences you see in Angelina.

suzieva

The only way a woman "grows" boobs at the age of 25 is through surgery...puhleeze.