Heidi to John: I'll Be There For You

9/10/2008 8:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're John Mayer, what better way to get over breaking up with Jen Aniston than enjoying a late night in the Big Apple with a bunch of friends, including married mother of three Heidi Klum.

After having dinner and hitting up a club with a big group, longtime pals John and Heidi were snapped leaving a hot spot latenight. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

CoolGirl2008

I saw him on TV last weekend. Man does he suck. He plays old people music- like blues.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!

jerry

RE: 1 of the other posts here from JEFFREY DAHMER....

Does NO ONE clue in here...... JEFFREY DAHMER is a sick person and is named
after the cannibal killer that was murdered in jail when he got busted for killing.....

LOOK IT UP ON INTERNET...... no wonder he is messed up...

Jon

DOUCHEBAG ! Total douche he is, has millions and millions of dollars and can't seem to ever dress nice - always a dirty, smelly skeezy black t-shirt. Wondering what bimbo celeb he will pork next?

Liz

Hopefully, Heidi gave Mayer some lessons on, "how not to be such a sleaze"! I think Mayer would screw anything with a skirt on!

Lucia35

JOHN MAYER WHAT CAN I SAY
HE IS ONE FIT DUDE, JEN WAS NOT THE RIGHT WOMAN FOR YOU.

AC

This pap needs to check his white balance. The pic is horribly orange...

Kay

If there's nothing "wrong with that" why are we reading about it? Because Heidi takes a good picture? Give us some news!

the loser

I LOVE YOU JOHN MAYER!!!!

#645732 - Cell Block H

It doesn't matter. Soon they will all be dead. Then I'll have the last laugh.

Em

Look at her SHORT dress. AND it was late at night. And her HUSBAND wasn't there.

Seriously, what part of any of THIS does not have "TRAMPS" written all over it??????????? Does anyone think for even a split second that her husband Seal would approve this? No amount of loyalty or even a huge bowl of cherries would deter a married person and a single person together from answering to anyone but themselves on a hot summer night. No one and not even a husband in another city.

CHRISTY

I don't think it is appropriate to be doing late-night dining, and hitting up clubs without your better half (when you are married), it is slightly dis-respectful to your parter, you should go hit the town TOGETHER if you are married, not go out drinking, possibly making impaired judgements with the opposite sex. WITH THAT SAID, Heidi is a DOLL!! LOVE HER!!! And she loves her man!!!!! Besides, you know Johnny Boy ain't got nothin' on Seal!!! (In more ways than one!!!) HAHA!!! LOL

SeXy

Heidi-Please take Seal with you!!!!! I don't see Seal out late at night with women in short mini-skirts, then hitting the clubs without you, it is sort of inappropriate.

Brenda

There was nothing going on between them a few years ago when rumors were rampant before she got married and there is nothing going on now.

notme

As many women as John has been in, (I mean with) I would be seriously scared to **** him. It's just grose, I would just be thinking about all the other girls he had hooked up with, eewww. Get another hobby John, you look like a manwhore. What is the average time he dates a woman? Enough to get some, and move on without her being mad @ him. Nasty!!!

blackandwhitegirl

heidi will never cheat on seal. john looks great.

My boss is looking at me-

Will say this backwards-

i ma kcalb and kcalb nem evah

detaert em dab os