McCain Epic Fumble

9/10/2008 8:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We were literally face to face with potential Prez John McCain ... and this is the one question we asked. When we suck, we suck.

dee

This is a first. I actually feel embarrassed for your staff.

TH

Seriously! This is why you guys should stick to lame Hollywood actors and keep your obviously biased political opinions to yourself!

amy

TMZ - we'd like a statement from your guy....... if he's not fired already.......

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

on Sep 10th 2008 by Mara
-------------------------
Dont you mean Barack Obama's co-chair Dic. Durbin from the DNC (the Citizens of the Brave New World).
Brack Obama has the worst associations Ayers , Wright , Phleger , rescow , Farrakhan, & D. DURBIN.

Sharona

i don't know if was funny or not because I couldn't understand a damn thing you said.

Steph

I am not voting for either one of these candidates.
They are both completely clueless about what
Americans really want. These two are two sides of the
same coin. I am voting for real change which is
the Libertarian party. Ron Paul is the real deal
not like these phonies!!!! ronpaul(dot)com

Mccain is just using the gender card to sway
women voters and Obama has never been clear on
what kind of "change" he is talking about.
Give me a break! These guys are out for themselves
not for us! Aren't you all tired of the same song
and dance yet???

If you really want change that means something
to the American people go to ronpaul(dot)com

al loanese

John McCain and Sara Palin are such cool people....I am a registered Democrat, but will bw voting for John McCain and not Obama and his racist , hateful wife. I heard both John and Sara speak and was really impressed by their forth rightness...al I hear from Obama is"CHANGE" bit the idiot never says what that change is. I really check out Obama before i made my decision and found him to be annoying and whats with the yelling all the time...does the idiot have a softer voice. MY choice and othe Hillary supporters will vote for John McCain, this I know because it has been discussed at my Democratic Meetings. Hillary was the right choice not some ucle tom and his racist wife...yes even black bitches like Michele are racist.

maria

OMG- who droppe the ball on this one- that SUCKED!

bdc3360

Wow......TMZ editors.....Are you that damn desperate for postings?
FIRE that dumbass reporter.....his ignorance "soils" TMZ.
Stick to the "fluff" and celebrity" topics you can handle...within the thirty mile zone...DUH!
Do you pay just any idiot reporter/photographer for a posting?
Geez........Shame on you guys.... TMZ!

Katie

LOL thats the BEST question yet, I havent laughed so hard in awhile, give that guy a raise!!!!!

al loanese

17. OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMAOBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMAOBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMAOBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA

That OBAMA...he's so HOT right now!

Posted at 5:25PM on Sep 10th 2008 by OBAMA RULES!!

OBAMA OBAMA SUCKS BIG TIME...WITH THOSE BIG AZZ EARS HE REALLY COULD FLY HIS BITCH OF A WIFE TO THE MOON. MCCAIN IS THA MAN AND SARA IS THE LADY. MICHELE WISHES SHE WAS A LADY AND NOT SOME MEAN AZZ BITCH. MCCAIN WILL WIN, CAUSE ALOT OF DEMOCRATS THAT WERE FOR HILLARY WILL NOT MAKE THIS UNCLE TOM PRESIDENT. WE WILL VOTE MCCAIN IN AND PUT UP WITH HIM FOR FOUR YEARS. OBAMA IS A JUST SOME OREO WHOSE RACIST WIFE AND HIS REV WRIGHT WILL BRING THIS AZZHOLE DOWN. NO RESPECT FOR THIS OREO

Kathie is a phony

Ever notice how Obamasama talks like many of these black preachers who think it is necessary to SCREAM their sermons to their parish? What the hell is with that? Are they all deaf? We don't need a preacher in the white House...'know what I'm sayin?"

al loanese

HEY JOHN/SARA YOU TWO ARE SO COOL.....SCREW OBAMA AND HIS BABY MAMA THE RACIST BEYOTCH. MICHELE NEED TO SHUT HER TRAP, THE SKANAKY BITCH!!!! THEN MAYBE SOMEONE WILL LISTEN TO WHAT HER IDIOT HUSBAND HAS TO SAY. OBAMA/BIDEM SOUNDS LIKE OSAMA BIN LADEN TO ME...BOTH ARE ALIKE!

FlBiker

Obama speech's are quickly becoming sermons like a black southern preacher. This guy turned to crap fast. I really wanted to like him, but the Zig Ziglar stage act is a little too much for me.

Bandolero

If the Democratic citizens really want to be taken seriously they need to get their heads out of their butts and give up the bong.
I mean come on folks Al Franken won the democratic primary for the senate in Minnesota! Perhaps Obama should announce that Joy Behar is going to be his new running mate. Lets let all the jokers run the country.