« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Alicia Sacramone -- Olympic Loser Talk

9/11/2008 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After justifying her second-place finish by claiming "silver is classier than gold," Olympic gymnast Alicia Sacramone, unprovoked, whipped out her medal and shamelessly whored it out in front of Mr. Chow last night -- because that's how classy people roll.
Alicia Sacramone: Click to watch
After Michael Phelps' dirty run in Vegas last weekend, she might have a point.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

get a grip

Hell after years and years of hard work I would do the same thing.

Alisa

She's still a young lady and she has worked her entire life for that piece of hardware...don't be such aholes. Let her embrace her moment in the sun without judging her!

john wayne gacy

jacko please;

DILDO ?

why be so vulgar ?

there's truly no need to
bring kanye west into this........

MB

Get back... Dude looks like a lady!

ash

Second place is first loser.

claudio

who cares if its silver shes stil hott

MelGibson

Jacko you dumb inefficent ineffable slut if you know more about everthing than everyone els then you should know when to close your dumbass mouth ( and stay away from little boys ) if you can jackoffo.

Jane

"Olympic loser"??? "justifying her second place finish" TMZ - seriously!!! What is wrong with you people?

barry Gordy is genius

This is an American professional athlete, Olympic Medalist and apparent nice young lady. I don't think she deserved the caption, "Loser Talk". That's plain mean and unnecessary. Have some respect.

dirty white boy.

Looser my but. If it wasn't for the cheating Chineese she would of won a gold.

Robert Morton

She is a gorgeous young woman and I loved watching her perform during the Olympics. She is far from being a loser and i will miss her in the sport because I think she is the most beautiful girl in the sport right now.

john wayne gacy

sacramone ?

i would be more than happy
to make her sacrum moan;

AlexReager

Shame on you.

We love to read about the celebrity BS when someone screws-up but FYI, the general public doesn't like our athletic heroes called loser. Ever.

As long as I'm on the topic, it seem more appropriate to call a venomous, blood sucking pap that hides behind a website, a loser. You are one of the reasons I have lost faith in people. YOU TMZ. Not silver medalist Alicia Sacramone.

Does anyone at your office have any type of editorial oversight? You wrote, "unprovoked, whipped out her medal and shamelessly whored it out in front of Mr. Chow last night" Whored it out? TMZ has the gall to suggest SHE was whoring out her Olympic medal. Maybe I'm wrong but that sounds a lot like the pot calling the kettle black.

What do you have to say for yourself? My only hope is that one day the author of this drivel experiences the karma they have earned.

haha

That pic makes her look like Chris Crocker.

Chris Taul

Sacramone is a talented young woman who is more physically agile than the vast majority of people on this planet. However, I'm still wondering why she would take what is her most prized possession and put it in her bag. Is it a good conversation starter or something? It's a little odd. Do you want to see my diploma, too? It's in my wallet.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments