« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Alicia Sacramone -- Olympic Loser Talk

9/11/2008 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After justifying her second-place finish by claiming "silver is classier than gold," Olympic gymnast Alicia Sacramone, unprovoked, whipped out her medal and shamelessly whored it out in front of Mr. Chow last night -- because that's how classy people roll.
Alicia Sacramone: Click to watch
After Michael Phelps' dirty run in Vegas last weekend, she might have a point.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JRL

Alicia Sacramone has more talent and accomplishments than all of you put together. ALL Olympians are amazing, nevermind one who has won a silver medal!

Save the snotty comments for all the untalented and/or troubled Lindsay's and Paris's of the world.

ItSucksBigTime

Congrats to all of the gymnasts who medaled. She should be darn proud that she has one.

Keep it Honest

Am I the only one who looked twice? I thought she looked like a light-skinned African-American at first. Believe me, nothing wrong with that, any shade. Otherwise, TMZ had nothing to write about. It seems the word whore is just an everyday term to them nowadays. Nice to see they put the 'ass' in class.

jc

imo if she hadn't bombed her routines in beijing the team woulda won gold

jackie

Let's think about this. She's making a lot of post-olympic stops after the games. I'm sure many people a day ask to see her medal. So, she proudly carries it with her and shows it off. What is wrong with that? She's not "whoring" it out. She has worked her entire life for that thing. She deserves her 15 minutes of fame and then some. Be proud of your accomplishments Alicia. TMZ are a bunch of a**es.

Molly

oh Harvey,
you are breaking my heart saying such terrible things about a true champion. SAY YOU ARE SORRY DAMMIT or I will be forced to dislike you... that's not good cause "I'm a laaawyeeer"

frida

TMZ, YOUR SITE IS THE ONE THAT LACKS CLASS, ALICA WON A SILVER MEDAL AT THE OLYMPICS, THRU HARD WORK,
YEARS OF HARD WORK! DON'T DENEGRATE THIS YOUNG LADY, SHE'S YOUNG & MAY NOT BE AS "CLASSY" AS YOU
BELIEVE TMZ IS, BUT BY YOUR NEGATI VE COMMENTS TOWARD AN AMERICAN OLYMPICS SILVER MEDALIST SHOWS
JUST HOW MUCH "CLASS" YOU LACK! STOP THE HATING!

JEN2K

This Gal is a living breathing flesh bone and blood " TROPHY ". So many celebrities must be intimidated by the " UNCONDITIONAL LOVE " they see showered upon her.

This Gal brought a level of class and respectability to Mr. Chow thats more valuable than P. Diddy or Brad Pitt.

Her " BLING " is the most BAD A$$ BLING know to man throughout in human history. I'll cut celebrity entertainment spending out of my budget and spend it on anything I can afford " DESERVING CELEBRITIES " like Alecia endorse.

sachero

she deserves it. the more important question is who's hot bag is that she was carrying?

Paul Gerard Mazzola

I would like to get to know Alicla Sacramone she cab be a very good friend to me and I would do thing's with her.
I work out 3 time's aweek so I can keep looking good.
About me I'm 5.6 and I have black hair and brown eye's and I live with just me at my home that's why I'm wishing to get to know Alicia Sacrmone okay?
I have a very nice name my name is Paul Gerard Mazzola and I'm a cool person too.
I hope that you have time to E-mail me back I love getting E-mail's from People that I wish to get to know.
Thank you for your time form your new friend Paul Gerard Mazzola.

JEN2K

In America we have inanimate trophies like the STAUTE OF LIBERTY , MOUNT RUSHMORE , ect . . Then we have living breathing flesh bone and blood " TROPHY's like Alicia ". So many celebrities must be JEALOUS and intimidated by the " UNCONDITIONAL LOVE " they see showered upon her.

Her " BLING " is the most BAD A$$ BLING known to man throughout human history. I'll cut celebrity entertainment spending out of my budget and spend it on anything I can afford " DESERVING CELEBRITIES " like Alecia endorse.

BRITNEY , BRAD , DIDDY , TRUMP , PARIS , K. VA-J-J , MATT , ECT , ECT , EAT YOUR HEARTS OUTS !

Jaela

she got some manly arms and a manly nose.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4