« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Alicia Sacramone -- Olympic Loser Talk

9/11/2008 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After justifying her second-place finish by claiming "silver is classier than gold," Olympic gymnast Alicia Sacramone, unprovoked, whipped out her medal and shamelessly whored it out in front of Mr. Chow last night -- because that's how classy people roll.
Alicia Sacramone: Click to watch
After Michael Phelps' dirty run in Vegas last weekend, she might have a point.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mudpie

let her be proud of silver.... it is better than gold for her.

jerry

She is out eating dinner in a dress and she brings the silver medal with her.... does she sleep with it 2...

Oh... by the way FIRST hehehehe...

oprah

Whatever...the are all a bunch of wieners

John

I would totally have sexual intercourse with this attractive female!

Keepn Itreal

If I had won any Olympic medal that I worked for my entire life than yes I would wear that thing as much as I could. Be proud of her for doing her best for herself and her country.

jcc

It's always pathetic to see an Olympian, ANY Olympian, much less one who earned a medal, called a "loser".

edm

Good for her! She worked hard and deserves to show off her medal!

JEN2K

This Gals silver medal blows away every other piece of "BLING" thats ever been in MR. CHOW. That silver medal is worth more than an Oscar.

Crabby

How many Olympic medals has Levin won?

Exactly,

tickles

I honestly do not understand why TMZ has such a hard on for Alecia, Shawn Johnson, Amanda Beard, Michael Phelps...and all of the other wonderful young people who competed in the Olympics. These people...(some little more than children) trained long hard hours...blood and sweat...to compete for the United States. We should be proud of all of them...not try to make ourselves look (insert your own word here) by making fun of them.
Save your cutting remarks for the likes of Lindsay and Britney, Paris and Kim Kardashian's of the world...who have mostly achieved fame either do to their antics or the size of their chest.
I applaud Alecia's efforts and think if the girl wants to sleep with her dang medal...take a shower in it...or come to your offices and shove it up your collective a##es...she should be allowed to do so. Congrats to Alecia and the rest of the United States Olympic atheletes. Job well done!

Liz

TMZ, you never cease to stun the hell out of me! "She was whoring her medal out in front of Mr. Chow last night"..........WHAT!! The word whore and silver medal do not belong in the same sentence much less associated with an Olympian! Please keep that word for the celebbrities that are very deserving of the word!

UH HUH

If I had a silver medal I would have it in a much safer place than my purse!

Do what?

This gal is an attention whore.
15 minutes of fame, sweetheart and then you're a nobody once again.

yvetterene

Bravo tickles!!!

mudpie

Jackho.. she's an olympian... not an actress .. dummy

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments