Babwa

Masks Her Fwustwation

9/11/2008 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Babwa Wawa, the most cutthroat journalist in the interview business, just lost the Sarah Palin exclusive to Charlie Gibson -- and while her mouth says "that's wonderful," you just know she's fwipping him off on the inside.

Barbara Walters: Click to watch

Ande

To Al Gore's Vagina. It's okay not to have a religion. Really.

GreenLight08

Why would Gov. Palin accept an interview from completely biased (in the tank for Obama) Barbara Walters? Walters' political views are no longer a secret with her over-the-top liberally biased panel that The View has now assembled. It would be like Gov. Palin accepting an interview with the deranged Keith Olbermann. Sorry Barbara...your credibility is now in the tank with Obama.

ash

Look at the shrews that work on the view with Babwa, I wouldn't want to be in the same room with that old hag.

MelGibson

Whats she so mad about? after all she did get the first interview with Gorge Washington.

Wes

Gibson was cherry-picked by the McCain campaign for Palin’s first interview. What is she…some kind of China doll that has to be sheltered? Everyone knows that she’s been coached by his team on how to answer tough questions, and to educate her on a myriad of issues regarding foreign policy of which she has absolutely no knowledge. Despite this, most of what we heard was political rhetoric and a snowstorm of words saying nothing. This is a tough, no-nonsense self-proclaimed feminist? Bull. The only thing that came across loud and clear was her determination to get more drilling in Alaska.

Wes

Palin wants to protect oil and gas development in the Arctic – not the environment. She has supported and wants oil and gas drilling anywhere in Alaska, including Bristol Bay, Cook Inlet, the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, the Arctic Ocean, etc. Keep in mind that 65% of Alaska is owned and protected by the US federal government. If you can’t get what you want as governor, you might get it on the VP stage or perhaps, God forbid, go even higher.

Bottom line: McCain is on Palin’s ticket -- not the other way around. If this woman can exploit her infant son to get what she wants, she’d do the same thing to American voters in a heartbeat.

hannah

I think it is very distastful to make fun of the way she speaks. She is a great woman who has given us some awesome interviews that we wouldnt have seen otherwise. Your problem is TMZ, you couldnt find anything bad to show us , so you had to make a snipe about her speach, how petty of you!!!!!!

patty

GOOD ONE J.D..I AGREE THAT BARBARA WALTERS IS A PHONY..I THINK THAT WOMAN WOULD SELL HER SOUL TO GET AN INTERVIEW..AND CUT THE THROATS OF ANY OF THE PANEL MEMBERS ON THE VIEW IF THEY DON'T PLAY BALL WITH HER..THIS WOMAN IS IN NO WAY SOFT..SHE IS A TOUGH ONE AND IF VIEWERS CAN'T SEE OR HEAR IT, THEY ARE BLIND..

BABA WAWA HAD TO GET SPEECH THERAPY WHEN SHE FIRST STARTED ON THE AIR..CLAIMS THAT HER SPEECH IS A NEW YORK ACCENT!! LISTEN CLOSELY WHEN SHE TALKS, SHE HAS A SPEECH IMPETEMENT FOR SURE!!

AND WHOOPEEE, WHO DRESSES THAT UGLY WOMAN?? THE CLOTHES SHE WEARS ARE PLAIN CRAPPY, AND SEEM TO LEAN TOWARDS THE MASCULINE TYPE OF DRESS? AND THAT RIDICULOUS BO DERRICK HAIR IS PLAIN BUTT UGLY..AT LEAST SHE GOT RID OF THAT LONG WIG..And YOU ARE RIGHT J.D. I ALSO AM SICK OF THE WAY SHE ROLLS HER EYES WHEN SHE DISAGREES WITH ELISABETH..I THINK SHE NOT ONLY IS MEAN BUT I THINK SHE IS AN ANGRY WOMAN...IT IS HER WAY OR "THE HIGHWAY."

I GET SICK OF THEM SAYING WHILE WE DISAGREE WE LOVE EACH OTHER.. WHAT A BUNCH OF B.S. WHOPPI DESPISES ELISABETH AND BARBARA A RUNNER UP...JOY IS A TOUGH BROAD AND DON'T THINK SHE LIKES ELISABETH EITHER..SHERRI, SHE IS A SUCK UP..I JUST WONDER IF THEY WILL PULL A STAR JONES ON ELISABETH AND NOT RENEW HER CONTRACT??? I'LL BET MY LAST DOLLAR IF WHOOPI HAS HER WAY, SHE WILL BE GONE!! ELISABETH TALKS TO FAST AND THAT IS ANNOYING..AND BAWAWA'S BODY LANGUAGE, FACIAL EXPRESSION WHEN ELISABETH SPEAKS HER OPINION AND WAWA DOESN'T AGREE, WELL, JUST WATCH.

Over It Already

All of the Hollywood DEMS - (aka Dumbasses Enamored with the MYSELF Syndrome) want a shot at Palin because they want to attempt to disgrace and degrade her.. she scares them and and rightly so -- she's the real deal and Damon and Walters and the rest of the suck-ups (the "I love the money the Republican System brings to me, but don't want to be considered a "Republican" because it's uncool") want to pounce on this woman for too many irrelavant reasons to quote here. How two-faced these people are - they state publicly that the last eight years have been horrible, but I'm pretty sure their bank accounts have never been better, under Republican 'rule'.. The liberal media is just eating this crap up and siding with what they think will sell magazines (i.e. the latest cover of Newsweek promoting an image of a gun-wielding Palin) in their attempts to get Obama elected for their aspiration of a perfect socialistict society. Don't fool yourselves people - these celebs and 'journalists' are in this for themselves, no matter what they tell you. They could care less about the average American who can't afford health care.. they just want to earn their $10M dollar paychecks from movies and interviews...
Amazing how Joe Biden isn't being hammered, eh?

Knock It Off

It's time to put this Dinasaur out to paster.

Catsy2

To Expected.

No one is hammering Joe Biden because he's far more qualified than Palin is, and is exactly who he says he is. I'm an Independent, so you can't use that "Democrats are poison" gibberish on me. The media has just as many Democrats as Republicans, and I've heard a number of Republican "journalists" falsely accuse the Obama campaign of things they just haven't done in ways that are pure high school emotionalism. As a matter of fact, I've heard more media attacks on Obama than I have on Palin.

Over It Already

Yo Kits - No where in my 'ignorant' post did I say I was Democrat or Republican - nor did I refer to Democrats as Poison. I am a registered Independent as well and it may be (or rather is...) fairly ignorant of you to 'expect' that I can't have an opinion on one of the two parties you and I are expected to vote for.... I didn't say Palin was qualified either... (another ignorant statement on your behalf)... I simply was pointing out that the folks who come out and call themselves "Democrats", primiarly journalists and celebrities, are two-faced - as they love to earn from they system that vocally bash.

To borrow a line frolm you - The ignorance in someof these posts is certainly reflective of just why our country is in so much trouble.

Ba-bye now.

TONY NY

I CAN NOT STAND TO WATCH THE VIEW. THEY ALL TALK AT ONCE ,PLUS THEY ALL HAVE UGLY LEGS.{NOT ELIZABETH}

Catsy2

To Expected.

I used the Dem/poison sentence because I explained why people are not hammering Joe Bidden; he is a Democrat who happens to be more qualified than Palin. I also included this because in my view, the media is being far tougher on Obama than they are on Palin. You misunderstood the post.

TONY NY

BARB BARB WA WA IS A BIG PHONY AND SO IS JOY . WHAT UGLY LEGS THEY HAVE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3