Kanye Attack

Caught on Tape

9/11/2008 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just got the video of Kanye West grabbing a still photog's camera at LAX this morning.

Click to watch
You see Kanye (in a gray hooded sweatshirt) and his bodyguard/road manager (in the red) grabbing the camera away from the photog. It appears the bodyguard, Don Crowley, gets the camera and Kanye gets the lighting component. Crowley smashes the camera to the ground and Kanye does the same with the light.

Erik, our camera guy, then comes closer and the bodyguard then comes up and wrestles his camera away, ultimately breaking it.

As we first reported, both Kanye and his bodyguard were arrested for vandalism. They're both being held on $20,000 bail.

Son Sound

all paparazzi should be thrown in jail and shut down for harassment. i'm happy kanye broke their cameras. they deserve it. then you hear them calling out like LITTLE BITCHES, "HELP! POLICE! HELP ME!" Shows what little girls they are. tmz is full of people who get sexual gratification from famous people being upset.

ObamaAndYourMamma

Low life thugs... I thought you like your picture taken, Miss Kanye. What happened to posing for the camera with your obnoxious and stupidass looking glasses? Maybe you can wear them in jail now. You and your sissy bodyguard can wave for the paparazzi as they drive you off to jail, where you most certainly belong.

Missy

Um are you guys stupid? If i was Kanye I'd do the same thing
you dont know how it's like to have 50 cameras and 100 flashling lights attacking you from
desperate random paps.
You'd probably do the same if that was you. He's not the only one who would do that to paps camron diaz does it all the time lol paps get spat on, and ran over sometimes... what Kanye did wasnt that big of an issue.. not big enough to go to jail lol.
just because hes a celebrity? I bet you if I came up to a pap and broke their camera I would only be fined or somethign but not sent to jail. Life is crazy for celebs ..u dont even have a clue

BUMP

463. ~Oh mamaaaaa they try to take my picture big bad mamaaaaa~

~I miss you mamaaaaa, come sit wit me in jail cuz I scared
mamaaaaa~

~I was walking wit me boyfriend an he was wearing a red coat
mamaaaaaa!

We now in jail together mamaaaaaa~

~Since you died my popularity has gone down mamaaaaaaa~

I needed some attention so I broke dee white boys camera now I sit
in' here in jail I miss you mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! ~~

BUMP

~ ~ Oh mamaaaaa they try to take my picture big bad mamaaaaa~

~I miss you mamaaaaa, come sit wit me in jail cuz I scared
mamaaaaa~

~I was walking wit me boyfriend an he was wearing a red coat
mamaaaaaa!

We now in jail together mamaaaaaa~

~Since you died my popularity has gone down mamaaaaaaa~

I needed some attention so I broke dee white boys camera now I sit
in' here in jail I miss you mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!~

29lil1

He's a classless punk, as he continues to show us on a regular basis.

r

once a thug...always a thug

pj21

i think what he did was wrong ,but i doubt he'd get time for breaking a camera
FREE KANYE!

Wow just wow

Wow he hit the freaking pap.....He should have sometimes u need ur privacy......Robbery they had his picture in there camara....So oh well.....The funny thing is I dislike Kayne.....Pap more....

Wow just wow

Now why does he have to be a THUG...Just because he was defending himself from the freaking picture takers...If Brit did the samething then maybe she would get some relief.......Opps I did it again...she needs the press to keep her career alive

B. Floyd

LOOK WHAT THE PAPPARAZZi DiD [2] PRiNCESS DiANA [!] i DONT CLAME KANYE FOR WHAT HE DiD AT ALL [!]

Cheezdog

If you don't like the cameras then go work at Mcdonalds for 5.50 an hour. SPOILED PUNK.

spacemonkie

GO 'YE!!!! useless paparazzi got what he deserved. stalk his ass 24/7 and see how long before he snaps on some "innocent" person. GOOD MUSIC!!!

queen kiki the great

This footage is horrendous, I viewed it twice and I never once saw Kanye's face. Once again TMZ makes a big deal out of NOTHING!!

gilby gar

kanye is a lil' whiny biatch that wears his louis vatton backpack and tries to have an attitude and let's his BODYGUARD do all the dirty work..kanye needs to run into a real rapper 'remember them the ones from the streets' who rap about real life, not about what they wear and all that lyrical nonsense,(which never makes any sense).kanye west 'TALKS about...people like his music for the beats and thats what rappers base their music on now..kanye is wack and so is most of today's rapper's ...

2043 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments