Kanye Attack

Caught on Tape

9/11/2008 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just got the video of Kanye West grabbing a still photog's camera at LAX this morning.

Click to watch
You see Kanye (in a gray hooded sweatshirt) and his bodyguard/road manager (in the red) grabbing the camera away from the photog. It appears the bodyguard, Don Crowley, gets the camera and Kanye gets the lighting component. Crowley smashes the camera to the ground and Kanye does the same with the light.

Erik, our camera guy, then comes closer and the bodyguard then comes up and wrestles his camera away, ultimately breaking it.

As we first reported, both Kanye and his bodyguard were arrested for vandalism. They're both being held on $20,000 bail.

tiffany

well he is still a little loco from when his mom died but he loved her dearly .he still had no right 2 break da paps camera he wasnt sayin anything offensive .i lik him and his music but he derserved what he got .WARRIOR 4 LYFE ,PEACE

2048 days ago

GO KANYE!

TMZ YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF PUCCIES SINCE YOU CALLED THE COPS ON KANYE, YOU GUYS LOVE TO HARASS CELEBRITIES AND WHEN THE TABLES ARE TURNED YOU RUN TO THE COPS AWWWWW POOR TMZ AND THEIR CAMERA LOLZZZZZZ Sh!TS FUNNY

2048 days ago

hehe

Only reason he did this is cause hes fading out an is desperate for attention...." Look at me Look at me! my music sucks, i cant win a vma, and maybe more people will buy my album if i smash this dudes camera like a child" watta B

2047 days ago

yavette

ya'll need to leave kanye alone... so what he knocked the spit out of a guy who u was all up in his face taking pictures.. maybe he didnt want his picture takin that day?? he's still sexy leave him alone so what!

2046 days ago

THE G

SEE THAT? THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH A REAL GANGSTA BITCHES!!

2046 days ago

cjj

KANYE NEEDS TO GROW UP AND ACT LIKE A REAL MAN.

2046 days ago

Big Bear

Dr. Jan Adams does all Kanye's plastic surgery. Kanye and Dr. Adams are best friends!!!

2046 days ago

why

WHY DONT YOU GUYS STOP HARASSING FOLKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
JUST BECAUSE A PERSON IS AN ENTERTAINER DOESNT MEAN THEY DONT DESERVE A PRIVATE MOMENT>>>>>>

2045 days ago

sage

I am black! I believe kanye is igorant, silly, immature, uneducated, He needs Mr. Bently to educate him to be a gentlement part 2!

2045 days ago

Eliza

if you're going to be a celebrity, if you go into it thinking nobody will want your picture you're a tad naive. that's how it is. paps are just doing THEIR jobs just like kanye's doing his. kanye's overrated and arrogant. he needs to chill even if he was having a bad day.

2044 days ago

ricanangel

THESE SO-CALLED PEOPLE ARE OUT OF CONTROL. HES BEEN GOING DOWN HILL FOR AWHILE, DONT LIKE HIM AT ALL

2044 days ago

KAYNELOSERINLIFE

He has money and fame but he is a MAJOR LOSER in life. His addiction to himself is pathetic but typical of selfrighteous tyrants. I agree with the comment of buy your own plane you loser. Stay out of the public arena. We don't want you walking next to us to begin with.

2038 days ago

MsjvMiami

If you can't take the heat get out of the kichen. If your famous, this comes with the fame.. He acted like a fool went to jail and the pap's where there to film it all, so they got want they wanted and the people got what they wanted... all this Just made him look bad... Grow up Kanye, set a positive exsample not a negative one, you douch bag...

2037 days ago

whatever

I'M NOT A KANYE FAN BUT 1. NONE OF US WAS THERE TO WITNESS WHAT HAPPENED BEFOREHAND 2.EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO PERSONAL SPACE 3. GENERALIZATION OF RAPPERS IS TYPICAL 4. THERE NEEDS TO BE TOUGHER LAWS IN REGARDS TO THE PAPS

2036 days ago

mz. gin

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS. I MEAN I LOVE KANYE! I AM HIS NUMBER ONE FAN AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT ANYBODY HAS TO SAY ABOUT IT. I ALSO LOVE TMZ AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW !! I HATE TO SEE TWO OF MY *FAVS* FIGHTING. i AM NOT TO TRYING TAKE UP FOR KANYE, BUT MAYBE SINCE HIS MOM PASSED, HE HAS HAD A HARD TIME, BUT THAT STILL DOES NOT GIVE HIM THE RIGHT TO DAMAGE SOMEONE EQUIPTMENT!........

2035 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments