Kanye Attack

Caught on Tape

9/11/2008 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just got the video of Kanye West grabbing a still photog's camera at LAX this morning.

Click to watch
You see Kanye (in a gray hooded sweatshirt) and his bodyguard/road manager (in the red) grabbing the camera away from the photog. It appears the bodyguard, Don Crowley, gets the camera and Kanye gets the lighting component. Crowley smashes the camera to the ground and Kanye does the same with the light.

Erik, our camera guy, then comes closer and the bodyguard then comes up and wrestles his camera away, ultimately breaking it.

As we first reported, both Kanye and his bodyguard were arrested for vandalism. They're both being held on $20,000 bail.

jack Shite

i like how the ignorant body guard keeps saying that " their ain't no police here."

he really believes that because his ego is so overblown. Right dude. there ain't no police at one of the worlds largest and busiest airports.

H.B

They should be kicking the paps *ss every chance they get. They are nothing but a pack of disrepectful boorish individuals who have no respect for anyone. Then they cry like a bunch of p*ssys when the celebs fight back. Well, the celebs need to wise up and pressure their Congressman in CA if not nationwide to limit the scope of the paparazzi. France did this successfully, so now it's our turn.

Fritz

to all that diss the paps-- if u don't like 'em, what the f** are you doing on this site? H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S

younghollywood

that was dope!

Pagina Vilot

30. kayne is such a loser. he complains when he doesnt get attention but when you give him attention he acts like a child.

Posted at 1:37PM on Sep 11th 2008 by Katie

Exactly...
Dont like the paps..get out of the business..go work the fryer at carl's Jr or something
Spoiled little brat
I liked a few of his songs but his constant complaining is enough for me to forget about him completely

Scott

Its unfortunate that they didn't injure the photographers in the process.

OhNo

I know if I always had cameras in my face whenever I was out in public, I'd probably be a grumpy ass too. I don't think paparazzi need to be in the airports anyway. It's busy enough with idiots who don't know how to work their way through an airport. No need to add into the mix the camera people trying to get a shot of who's carrying a pillow and who looks like what after a flight. It's a bit unecessary.

john hernik

You guys at TMZ deserve to be taken down... your all pretty much stalkeratzi. Everyone with a camera works for TMZ and its pathetic.. just leave these people in peace. I for one ain't coming back to this site.... its for housewives who live a desperately boring life.....

PAP HATER

The paps are really out of control lately and think they always have to be in some celeb's face. I don't agree with the way Kanye handled this at all nor do I condone it. But the paps have to take responsibility for the fact that they harass the celebs way too much.

EDWIN

WTF!! I THINK KANYA SHOULD OVE RESALTED MORE CALMLY ABOUT THE SITUATION

CoCo

You know what would humble this man? A daily dose of sodomy in a gen pop prison. One month of this and he'll have a whole new attitude.

Camie

Ha ha, love it. Kanye is such a little pansy! I can't stand him. Hope he has to stay in jail!

Canoe

Good for Kanye, the Pap's are getting way out of hand. Personally I couldn't handle some moron with a camera right in my face and asking retarded questions about my dead mom, the whole pissing thing and just generally stupid questions that he is asked 10,000 times a day. it's a miracle more clebs don't snap more often.

jj

his momma (RIP) must be proud!! LOL!

Jessica

Kanye is an idiot. He is selfish and ridiciulous. That paps are annoying yes, but that gives you no right to smash someone's camera and go about your business. Good work Erik for catching that on tape!