Kanye Out!

9/11/2008 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West is finally out of jail.

West posted bail and left the LAPD's Pacific Division just minutes ago.

Story developing ...

GO KANYE!

TMZ YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF PUCCIES SINCE YOU CALLED THE COPS ON KANYE, YOU GUYS LOVE TO HARASS CELEBRITIES AND WHEN THE TABLES ARE TURNED YOU RUN TO THE COPS AWWWWW POOR TMZ AND THEIR CAMERA LOLZZZZZZ Sh!TS FUNNY

Fred

Racist on TMZ: monkley this...chimp that ....rap sucks....blah blah

Racist when confronted by an actual black person: (whiney sniveling voice) "Help...Police....Help!!!" (See Kanye video for proof)

I love it! "Help...Police....I want to press charges".... what a bunch of P*****!

Beat dat ass like a drum Kanye. Then throw a couple dollars of your pocket change at them to buy a new Nikon whatzitdo and let their supporters continue to waste brain cells calling you names on TMZ while you travel the world

Jack

Kanye West is a punk!!!He thinks he is freaking God or something. I hope everyone boycotts his albums so he can be poor.
WHAT A SORRY LOSER!!!!!

deleta

He needs to sing the blues to his momma. If you can't handle the paps, you shouldn't become famous. What a douche!

Fred

LMAO, I just watched the Kanye video again. It gets funnier with each viewing "Help Police Help!" I bet that would apply to 95% of the racist TMZ posers...er..posters

Talk about exposed. Man it's a bad year for paps. We've learned they can't hold against surfers or even prima donna rap stars

Oh that's right, when the surfers did it everyone defended them. Must be a white thing

"Help Police Help" Man, I know that must get the racist blood boiling to hear one of "yours" crying like a little beeyatch

But then again, that's you! Tough as nails behind a keyboard, "help police help" in the real world.

See-ya cowards!

missy

I like Kanye but, I think Kanye got what he deserved! You do not have the right to destroy someones property just because you don't like the fact that they the freedom to do something that you do not like. If the photographer had invaded his private space I might understand however; this was a public place and the photographer was within his rights. I also do not understand why Kanye was so upset. The photographer was not in his face and was at a respectable distance. I think many of the photogrphers over step their boundaries but, in this situation that does not seem to be the case.

deleta

Hey, #36, what is a puccie?

killabee

i like to come to this site to check the satus of racism in america, it's still alive and kicking and levin is loving it ( as long as it's not about a jew)

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

A bunch of white surfers beat up the paps and you all yell "yay". Then a black man, who has been through a lot lately, does the same thing, and you say things like "chimp". You people are as ignorant as ignorant gets.

deleta

His ol' momma sure couldn't spell. His name sounds like pepper.

Shirl

NOW he is a celebrity !

Come on TMZ, print the mugshot !

obama osama

Yo, Yo Dog.

Leaves the brotha alone. Word.

So he likes Crack...Sow What..

Mo..Fo.

Mr. Don

WHAT A MESS! Did you (PHOTOGS) ever think this was going to happen? Come' on I'm sorry it happened this way. You, the media keep adding pressure & pressure to these folks. I'm only here for the boobie shots. Personaly, who cares you lost a camera. You guys are litterly fighting for shots, causing hazardous traffic conditions, delays in all aspects of travel and their personal privacy. The celebrity crowd is not trained to deal with this intrusion. I love TMZ photos from a distance; not "the all up in your face crap". Enough is Enough with up close & personal. I would bet if an innocent bystander(s) is hurt or killed w/ all this craziness you folks will be reined in. Do it from a distance or make a lucrative deal.

Love not Hate

The racists that come to this site scare me. We are all people! Where is the love?

Supersteve

Geez, we all knew he'd get out with little more than a slap on the hand. I hope his punk ass at least pays for the cameras. What a little bitch!