Bloody Hell -- Slashed Wino Gets Sloshed at Work

9/12/2008 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse stumbled into a late night gig at the Monarch Lounge in Camden last night looking more in need of an autopsy than a night at the pub.

Decked out in scabs, scratches, bruises and barely able to stand, Wino somehow managed to stay conscious through her whole DJ set -- though it's hard to tell the difference.

Steph

TMZ and most of the "celebrities" they stalk are just a bunch of shallow, uneducated, self-rightious, jerks that get paid WAY too much money.

Dave

She's really pretty.

J

My heart goes out to her. It's obvious that this woman is being tortured by something, whether it be self-induced or not. Amy needs prayers and support not overexposure to the media! Sad to say though, this girl will be joining all the other drug induced suicides in Hollywood. Guess money really can't buy happiness...

Jim Carrington

Janis Joplin was never THAT ugly. I agree that she DOES look more and more like Keith Richards.

ms. miss

DON'T HIRE HER FOR ANY GIGS. I THINK SHE IS A BAD REPRESTATION AND THE PRESS/CLUB OWNERS ARE JUST GREEDY. LETTING HER KEEP MAKING MONEY AND DON 'T GO TO JAIL FOR WHAT THEY DO . BUT EVERYDAY PEOPLE. GO TO JAIL FOR WHAT THEY DO. GET CRIMINAL RECORDS AND CAN'T GET A JOB AFTER THEY CHANGE AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE. TEACHING OUR FUTURE CHILDREN IT IS O.K. TO ACT LIKE THIS AND LOOK LIKE THIS. STOP SUPPORTING THIS PEOPLE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy

She is looking worse everytime she is reported on. Honestly she doesnt look far from death! Someone has to do an intervention and soon or this woman will be found dead! I had a child that fought drugs off and on for over 10 years and she NEVER looked this bad!

shari greer

It is so sad that this young woman, with obvious talent, doens't have one person in her life that values her life enough
to get her the help she desparately needs. You can 'wait it out' but she will be dead before that happens.
There is a unique law that allows parents or spouse to commit her to a facilty where she won't harm herself or
others. I have no dought that those 'issues' would bring a judge to commitment for her, An addict or alcoholic has
options, but few have the 'clear thought' of being well without the drugs. The people around her who make money
on her talents should wake up and realise their 'income' will be gone with the death of this young woman.
Greed comes to mind, but her wellness should be first and foremost. I have no respect for those who 'handle' her,
and continue to allow her to die before our very eyes, She is crying out for help but no one is listening.
So sad, and a huge shame. Our prayers are with her in her quest to stay alive.

bigdan

quit wasting your time on her.she is a piece of crap.were did anyone ever see talent from this ugly,nasty,drug attic.everyone needs to forget her.she is the nastiest thing i ever seen in celebertys.let her put a bullet in her head like she wants.keep her in the spotlight is real good for your kids.come to my house and i will let you take pictures of me wiping my ass,atleast it would be more entertaining
bigdan

DonnaT

She admires all of those jazz "torch" singers like Billie Holliday, Dinah Washington and rock singer Janis Joplin who all died from years of drugs and/or alcohol abuse. I think she's trying to emulate them as if to say it's part of being the type of artist she is. How stupid! Unlike those artist though - I think she gets off on the publicity surrounding her addiction (they tried to hide theirs). Get rid of the press, maybe she'll take her behind to rehab!

NADMON

HELP HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DonnaT

SHE ENDORSED OBAMA? Well, her drugs are good for something - enlightenment! LOL!!!! Maybe we should send some drugs to the Repuke-blicans so they'll wake up and see the light about McCrazy and Pig Palin!!!!

Rich

Why is this news? This type of behavior would not be publicized if it were just another no name junkie. She is so far into herself and her addiction that if she does survive and is able to live to tell about this sorry excuse of a life (More like HELL) I hope she is able to give back to the individuals out there that look up to her as a role model or follow her escapades. You know the young individuals that are so influenced and vulnerable and look towards stars like Amy. It is a shame! I will pray for her and hope that someone or the people who are close to her do an intervention. If not, this poor tortured soul is going to die!! This is truly a shame!

Amy needs help!!

I'm sorry. This is wickes sad. She needs help, rehab, watever she can get cuz next thing u know gone. or jail. she needs advice and help fast before anything else happens to her. They should not let her out on the streets like that , 1 reason theres kids out there. and if they see her, whoaa. im not goin there. I pray for her that she gets help fast and soon

chase

When she's lucid and recording well, I love this girl's sound, music, talent. Someone please save her. I agree with Nancy. I fear the next thing we'll be reading will be her obituary. She needs help.

DonnaT

#24 - I agree. I think it's part of her lifestyle. She's a druggie no doubt, but I think she gets off on coming out in public HIGH and acting and looking a fool. Lots of free publicity that way. Sad part though one day it will be THIN LINE between what is fake and what is real for her.