Hulk Hogan Definitely Has a Type

9/12/2008 1:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How the hell can Hulk Hogan tell the difference between his 20-year-old-daughter Brooke and his 30-something girlfriend Jennifer McDaniel?! Or can he?

With her estranged mom Linda busy tending to her teenage boyfriend, new BFFs Brooke and Jen spent some creepy quality time together wearing matching busty white tank tops on Thursday.

Wonder what they talk about?

enigma_woman

*LMAO* some of you guys are right on with your observations.

Ewww!

Ever wonder if she can possibly be Brooke's real mom? Brooke looks more like her than Linda.

jerseygirl707

okay I'm with hayduke. she seriously looks way beyond her 20 yrs. She looks like a younger versions of the ex wife, so he certainly does have a type- my God between him, the GF, the daughter, the exwife and the her bew BF, is ther ANY peroxide left at walgreens? nick probably used it too until they confiscated from him cell.

lol

I go to the gym all the time! Just kidding, I sit on thecomputer all day and tell other people how to live their lives while I let the dog eat out my a$$hole. I am a huge beast who fists footlongs up me and protect brainless loved ones of murders.

lol

They both f Hulk and have no respect or self esteem. Both look like men with implants. Both look like they need to have a chemical bath to rid themselves of all the stds. Waste of human flesh.

lol

That sk@nk is nasty, fat nasty! She should jump off a bridge! SPLASH!

CanadianGrl

Is is just me or is her head way small?

Clearwater resident

Shut the hell up! I live in Clearwater and see the hogans on a regular basis. Let me tell you something... Up close... You can DEFINITELY tell the diffrence between Jen and Brooke, like 20 years diffrence. And another thing Lindas and her "BF" look NASTY together. EWWWW. He goes around town bragging how he stole hulks woman. Pshh how pathetic.

P.S. Linda, If I have to look at you in that nasty ass bikini in front of Shepherds again... Im going to vomit!!!!!!

King of Kings

#39, I need to head back down there soon, I miss Shepards!, and then I will tap Charlie Hill out in 10 seconds with an arm-bar submission! then party all night long!! Whoooooooo!!!!

who cares

Don't you think that the new girlfriend looks like his ex Linda and Brooke looks like mommy.......duhh

TP17

She is one ugly chick, that looks exactly like her Dad - Ug!

Jennifer

Hey, I have those same gladiator sandals..........I got them from Sears.......like three years ago.

Pike

Its easy to tell them apart. The girlfriend does not charge.

annie

THEY BOTH LOOK TRASHY AND ALSO LOOK LIKE THEY SHOULD BE PRO WRESTLERS LIKE HULK.....SCARY.

michelle

what do they talk about? what it's like to shag hulk hogan

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments