Jessica

Shakes Her Ta-Ta's

at Letterman

9/12/2008 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yoko Romo was actin' a wannabe-country fool last night on David Letterman. And when she wasn't cackling that insanely annoying laugh, she was all about gyratin' her jigglies up in Davey's face.

Ta-Ta's

Lady G

I do not understand why she is even on Letterman. I do not understand why anyone with half of a brain would want to date her. She is AWFUL!!!!!!!! I really hope she fades away quickly, she is a disgrace to the industry.

Sally

That was so funny! I love her! She is more country then half the people that say they are counry singers. She just seems so sweet.

Yllwrobin

I've never written a comment but this one earned it. That girl is so dumb its embarrassing. I don't know Romo but being with her must say alot about his own mental capacity. She is such an idiot!! Romo must be embarrassed.

erica

SHE NEED TO STOP WITH THE DUMB TEXAS ACT.....SHE MAKING US LOOK BAD.WE DON'T ALL TALK WITH A TEXAS TWANG WHICH SHE IS MISSING WHEN SHE SINGS .SHES TRYING TO CASH IN WITH COUNTRY MUSIC BEING SO BIG NOW.

Delaware

is she ever going to go away, all boobs, no talent and no brain, her Dad keeps putting
her out there and NOBODY LIKES HER NO TALENT ASS

dont know

I don't know who is more ugly, her or the sister!!

Julie from Boston

she's so funny. love that girl. so cute. haha

ANAL DriP

What's up w/ the FAKE country accent??????? CUUUP. She is painfully annoying !!!!!!! It won't be long till she's kicked to the curb .

Jennifa O Jenny

Wow - she really made an ass of herself! She really doesn't know what is and isn't appropriate to say on TV, or more to the point, her timing and how she says it. I don't see how somebody as level headed and 'normal' as Nick Lachey would ever fall in love with somebody like her. She's pretty but there's nothing going on between the ears.

Kitty

Yep, that's how Tony likes his woman, stupid and trashy !

ME

SHE HAS NOT TALENT SO THAT'S PROBABLY THE ONLY THING SHE COULD DO. WISH SHE WOULD FALL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH ALREADY. DOES SHE DO SOMETHING THAT SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE FAMOUS FOR? I DIDN'T THINK SO.

jEN

She is such a loser. She thinks shes so cool cause shes dating Tony Romo. She needs to get over herself. Carrie Underwood is sooo much prettier too. I can't stand her anymore. What was Nick Lachey thinking??!!

Christine

Jessica is a real Idiot, What is he thinking should have stayed with Carrie Underwood she has true class!

jb

I saw her on something the otherday also and she sounded horrible, looked like a fool...please someone
kick this girl out of nashville already. What a joke.

alreadybad

I use to watch Letterman every night. I switched last night afterthe top 10 segment, I refused to watch her. How do you even put heron to follow De Niro and Pacino. Is the network as stupid as she isor do they think we are?