Could

It Be?

9/14/2008 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maybe we're just too cynical, but is it possible John McCain actually picked Tina Fey -- not Sarah Palin -- as his running mate?

Tina probably knows what the Bush Doctrine is.

Drew P. Drawers

#57, don't you mean plutocracy? Oligarchy implies run by the few "best and brightest." Clearly the government is run by money, heaps and heaps of it...

heather

wow. sarah is so much better looking than tina. i'm surprised.

PJ

Tina Fey is attractive, but Sarah Palin is downright pretty. But there is something else. She looks like she has a slight case of strabismus. And that is what makes her gaze so compelling. It's almost hypnotic. People who have strabismus sometimes opt for glasses rather than surgery if it is very mild. This is just part of her charm.

Sarah is a babe. And I have noticed, that Clinton, Hillary, Bush, Gore, now Palin and McCain, all get copied & made fun of on SNL.

And it is funny. But some people are not parodied. Why is that I wonder? Have they done Obama? just askin'.

Ron Courtade

If BHO can call the real Sarah Palin a pig
what do you think he would say about Tina.
This lady has more class & morals(one finger)
than BHO has in his whole body Go Palin
our next VP

PJ

The only reason and I mean only reason that 30 Rock is still on the air is Alec Baldwin. The writing is not that good, Fey is a comedianne and not an actress, for one thing. She just cannot act her way out of a paper bag.

The show simply is not even funny if it isn't Baldwin doing the talking. Even saying that much, last year, I quit watching after the first 5 mins half the time. Fey is a one trick pony.

Fey is NOT a great intellect, she is a satirical person. I don't thnk theae are qualities we want in a President or Vice President. If her show is any clue her ideas are quite weird.

And Alec Baldwin, get off the show before it's cancelled. YOu had a film career-- go back to that, you're gonna need it.

SICK IGNORANCE

I WANT TO GET THIS RIGHT!!!!

#14 SIGN BY THE CLEARER

I LOVE YOU!!!

WHO EVER YOU ARE, YOU SAID IT SO WELL. I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE THE MOST SMARTEST PERSON I HAVE EVER HEARD ON THIS BLOG. YOU ARE GREAT!! YOU SAID IT JUST RIGHT!1

I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE WHITE, BLACK, PURPLE OR RED. YOU ARE MY BROTHER OR SISTER.

OBAMA/BIDEN 08

emeril I'm not

or Karen Walker from Will and Grace

Nah

you are about two weeks late on that one.

SinCity

There's some resemblance in their faces between Palin and Tina Fey. Except Tina is much prettier and more intelligent then Palin. I loved the SNL skit! Tina nailed Palin perfectly.

offtheproperty

Uh, cares?

Debralee

F'n A! They only wear the same glasses! If Palin looks like anyone it is Peggy Hill, I don't want to hear this EVER AGAIN bitches!

qwicwted

Hummmmm, I guess all these people know Palin in person so that they can say Tina Fey is smarter - perhaps they are both smart! I love the talkin points - I have a guy that sit's in front of my Safeway registering voter's - I think he's been doing it for quite a number of years also - so perhaps he is also up there in the number of voters he has registered. 150K registrations is a lot in a state with 18 million people and a country with over 305,154,578. That should qualify ya!

D

Some of you people need to go back and re-read Post #14.

We are NOT voting for "Homecoming Queen" here folks.

SinCity

There's some resemblance in their faces between Palin and Tina Fey. Except, Tina is much prettier and more intelligent than Palin. I loved the SNL skit! Tina nailed Palin perfectly.

Red Bull 420

I don't put much stock in jokes from Haters. Your small minds don't mean a thing. Look for the good in people.... if you can't look in the mirror.