Lilo to Palin: Stop Being Such a Mag Hag

9/14/2008 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It looks like Sarah Palin may have trouble getting the rehabbed and rumored-to-be-gay vote come November.

LiLo ripped Palin apart last night in her blog, asking, "Is our country so divided that the Republicans best hope is a narrow minded, media obsessed homophobe?" She then added the totally non-ironic comment, "Oh, and...Hint Hint Pali Pal- Don't pose for anymore tabloid covers, you're not a celebrity, you're running for office to represent our, your, my COUNTRY!"

Lesson: Leave the gossip mags to the professionals.

danica innocente

here we go again with a liberal view of yet another worthless one. suck it lohan, you should know that palin did not pose for any cover...they used a stock photo retard! but i guess you don't know how to count how many covers osama i mean obama has been on! Liberal double standard mo-fo!

Karen

Lohan needs to shut the hell up. Her ego is getting the best of her. We don't care what she has to say because she is an ignorant girl who needs to grow up.

CLS

Lindsay Lohan is a has been and is only jealous the magazine don't give a hoot about her trashy self any more. LOHAN is a JOKE!

Keith

WHO GIVES A ---- WHAT THIS UGLY HAG HAS TO SAY.

SHE USED TO BE QUITE A GOOD LOOKING AND RESPECTABLE YOUNG WOMAN; QUITE DOABLE ACTUALLY.

NOT EVEN WITH SOMEONE ELSES ----.

YUCK!!! WHAT A DIRTY DOG!!!

Frank Olivo

Yes, I am so sure that Saracuda posed for the National Enquirer and US magazine. Who would't want to pose for such fine works of literature! Do you, Lindsey, sit for photo's when you are on the cover of one of these mags..or maybe they just pull a picture out of archives or use a pap snap.

I know LL has a right to express her opinion....but we have every right to slam her for being an idiot. What did Lincoln say...better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Lindsey HerpeHan

Lindsey the slut of the new millenium criticizing someone? That's just too funny. Shaddup ya goat blowing douche bag.

dee

Lohan is about the last person in the world I'd take political or moral advice from. She has the right to free speech like anyone else, but does she even have the right to vote? Or were all her felonies resduced to misdemeanors?

truth2008

Next to Matt Damon's ignorant rant, this is one of the best reasons ever to vote for Sarah Palin!

Oh, and someone should tell Lilo how many mag covers Mr. Obama has "graced." If not for the media, Obama would still be a slumlord in Chicago.

Patiently waiting for Mr. Obama's 15 minutes of fame to end.

ck

Actors should not talk about their political views and their private lives. They should talk about their movies and the roles they play. My fave actors are like that. I don't know much about them, and that is good.

rachelle

Wow! I'm surprised ahe even knew there was an election coming up, much less who is running. She must have glanced at a newspaper one time.

lizkirby

Yes, we are nearing election day. Yes, there are many people with many opinions on said election. Yes, we will probably be getting a new one of these every couple days right up until the day. No, Lohan doesn't need to like Sarah Palin. No, she wouldn't seeing as how Palin is a wacko. Yes, TMZ is LOVING getting you right-wingers all riled up with a new celeb to hate everyday. No, I cannot be the only one seeing this pattern. Eat it up, losers.. this is why you are here.

enough

These celebrities (or wanna be celebrities) are making our society crumble. They believe they have the intelligence to make an argument but instead only foolishness comes out of their mouths. Lindsey is nothing but a media whore. She does anything to get in the public's eye. She's how old and she's been arrested and in rehab. Wow. That's something to be proud of. She accuses Sarah Palin of being a homophobe yet she doesn't even have enough guts to openly come out as a proud gay. She is a weak little girl who should let the grown ups take care of politics.

Nicoleaw

Why does tmz even care what Lindsay thinks--what a waste of space.

c

Linday Lohan should shut her trap and follow the belief of Kid Rock:

"I truly believe that people like myself, who are in a position of entertainers in the limelight, should keep their mouth shut on politics. Because at the end of the day, let me tell you what I 'm good at: I'm good at writing songs and singing. What I'm not educated in is the field of political science. And so for me to be sharing my views and influencing people of who I think they should be voting for … I think would be very irresponsible on my part. So I'll just keep my mouth shut on that. I think celebrity endorsements hurt politicians. Because as soon as somebody comes out for a politician, especially in Hollywood, when they all go, 'I'm voting for this guy!' — I go, 'That's not who I'm voting for!' … As soon as Oprah Winfrey pops up and goes 'Ha-la-la-la-la,' I'm like, 'I love Barrack Obama. I hate Oprah Winfrey.' I don't hate her. I just don't believe in her, so I don't want any part of any of that. I think celebrities hurt politicians."

- Kid Rock tells CMT Insider

twinklle

....and we would listen to this young lady why?