Lilo to Palin: Stop Being Such a Mag Hag

9/14/2008 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It looks like Sarah Palin may have trouble getting the rehabbed and rumored-to-be-gay vote come November.

LiLo ripped Palin apart last night in her blog, asking, "Is our country so divided that the Republicans best hope is a narrow minded, media obsessed homophobe?" She then added the totally non-ironic comment, "Oh, and...Hint Hint Pali Pal- Don't pose for anymore tabloid covers, you're not a celebrity, you're running for office to represent our, your, my COUNTRY!"

Lesson: Leave the gossip mags to the professionals.

Georgia Girl

Thank God. Now that Matt Damon and Lindsay Lohan have expressed their opinions, I now know how to vote. RME

educate me

Silly Lilo. What would you want to attract more attention to yourself when you are hiding in a closet?

amy

Listen Palin has my vote for VP - BUT I have to agree with "LiLo"'s general message..... I've lost a little respect for all parties involved here..... NONE of them should be in US Weekly or any of those magazine... I read that crap for entertainment expecting Spears / Hilton and the rest of them in it not my damn country's leaders!!

Georgia Girl

I think Lilo is drinking again.

sickofperverts

Yes Now both the "Massage Parlor Queens" have spoken Pamela Slut Anderson and now Lindsey 'one' of the other sluts Lohan,,
And who the hell listens to those people. One thing for sure if they are so against that woman; I'm going to definitely be for her.

McCain/Palin 08

wolfetn

Lets see if she survives her current indictment for "Abuse of Power." The lead witness will be her husband. He was subpeoned to testify.

wingy

sorry, I meant for comment #83 to be directed at comment #62, not 63.
:D

Frank Olivo

Wolfe...I find it interesting that you refer to Tony Knowles as the former mayor of Anchorage when he was more recently the democratic governor of Alaska. Where's Tony, and why would his OPINION be viewed as anything but biased!? Do better. The mother-in-law statement...really?? It has been said also, Palin's beautician may not vote for her either...it's been said! Don't know what your last sentence meant, it was unreadable.

librasun

This comment in a blog from a girl whose IQ is 5 points from retarded!!!!

Not that Jessica

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHAHA.....AHAHAHAHAHAAA! I'm sorry, Lindsay who?? Is someone a bit jealous?? Big points for McCain/Palin on this one! Hey Lohan...Palin gets on covers without even trying. Take that!

Big Bear

Lie low should be her name as in lie low in rehab. I hope she comes out and tells the world that she is gay. Gays are about as popular in this country as the ebola virus.

CCCEEECCEE

I am an undecided voter...and let me tell you something- Diddy and Lindsey- most peple think you are idiots, so when you come out saying things like- there's no black people in Alaska- and- Palin posed for the cover of a tabloid- ot makes me realize that Obama supports must be idiots- like yourself.

Please get a real job and stay the hell away from the polls. What issues are you concerned about Lindsey- the issue of how many covers a VP can take away from you?

I'm leaning MCCAIN now..THANKS LINDSEY!

AAG

Lilo is a Pinko...No, wait, commies don't like homos!

A phobia is a fear. Lindsay is a Palinphobic.

I wonder who her dad is voting for?

Mr.Jones

Everyone on here keeps saying that they "dont care about what she thinks" but yet everyone had to comment about it. All you idiots are on here screaming about your opinion, yet because she is a celebrity, you all think that she shouldn't have one. You people forget what country we live in I think.

PS: Btw, typing in all caps (or half in all caps) makes you look stupid....#27and #26 that means you.

wolfetn

Sarah Palin mother-in-law gave the interview to the New York Daily News
August31,2008
WASILLA, Alaska - Sarah Palin's hometown rallied around her as mayor - now Republicans wonder if the rest of America will warm up to the surprise pick from cold country.
Though her mother-in-law has doubts.
Faye Palin admitted she enjoys hearing Barack Obama speak, and still hasn't decided which way she'll vote
It was reprinted two days later in the LA Times.