Britney & Jamie Lynn: Mommies Night Out

9/15/2008 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like the ghost of her pre-conservatorship past in a mangled weave, Daisy Dukes and flip-flops, Britney Spears browsed the aisles of a video store on Sunday night with her reblondered unwed teen mother of a sister Jamie Lynn.

"When duz 'The Britney Spears Story' come out, y'all?"

Big Bear

Why does no self respecting man want to be in Britney's life?? She is not acting crazy right now. Would she not like to have a fella?? She will act about half normal as long as she takes her medications!!! Britney deserves a guy who will love and care for her. paris hilton is a worthless piece of dog crap and she has a man in her life.

Lou Reed

YOU KNOW I TAKE THE SAME MEDICATION AS BRITNEY SO I DONT GO CRAZY. SINCE I DONT DRIVE A FANCY PANTS MERCEDES BENSAND TAKE THE SAME MEDS I WONT GET MAN BOOBS AND CAN-KELES LIKE BRITNEY. THEY ARE SO LAME EVERYONE HAS NET FLIX.!!!! GEEZE YOU NEED A CREDIT CARD FOR BLOCKBUSTER. OH WELL CASEY IS LIVING IT UP RIGHT ABOUT NOW, I HOPE HE HAS HIS CELL PHONE OFF.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Oh, yes, we ladies must remember to glam it up to go to the video store so tmz doesn't say anything bad about us. We'll have to remember that because we so care what tmz has to say.

TMZ Sucks

fashion disaster

What the hell's wrong with flip-flops??

me

this is ridiculous shes going to blockbuster who gets dressed up anyways...so what??? she looked great a few days ago after getting her "award" strange surreal like 'pat on the back' yay britney the "World" is rooting for you!!

annie

Yeah right and if Britney had gone to a video store dressed to the nines you'd have made fun of that too. No wonder she looks like she wants to throw up in that photo...she obviously caught sight of TMZ staff. Also, Britney's sister's baby daddy is UNMARRIED too, you double-standard idiots. TMZ doesn't seem to know that when a male and female get together, it's the woman who's STUCK with the biological aftermath. Any talk of the baby daddy being "unwed" ? You're so ignorant and repulsive.

maze

I love that they can hang out and just be sisters and not give a damn what others think. Nonbody ever has anything positive to say. Be careful how you judge people because you have things in your life that can be as easily judged. WWJD?

SJ

No thanks Mam, I'll keep it my pants all the same. But, do you have Jessica Alba's number? Now that's a MILF!

kimberspo

Brit Brit and little sis are two low life sluts who unfortunatley were given some of Gods little gifts. Neither of them can take care of themselves let alone their childen. Their mother should be ashamed of them and of herself. Bimbos start taking care of your kids and not worry about how you look and who is your next hookup with. Be mothers and not tramps. I feel sorry for your kds. My children would never be ashamed of me I am a soccer, football, homework helping, play date planning, piano and guitar lesson mom who has very little time to think about myself. My kids still think I look like I'm 20 so I guess that's from all the running around i do for them. Think about your kids and not about who your next man is going to be. Shame on both of you girls and your mother.

AshAsh

I don't understand what the big deal is. I think they both look great!

clairebare

Can't wait for her new single to come out!

grannymarie5

some of you people are jealous of britney spears

jwoolman

Probably the best way to deal with the paps is to just ignore them and do whatever you would be doing if they didn't exist. Why let the paps control your life like that?

Most women don't wear makeup all the time (and - gasp! - quite a few never do). Why put on makeup just to impress the paps? They'll just find something else to pick on.

And what is this fixation some posters have with breasts having to be unchanging? They do change as we age, you know, and with other events such as childbirth. The changes aren't bad, they're just different. Who wants to be 13 forever? The ones you see with unchanging features of this type have subjected their bodies to the surgical knife. Pointless.

The two sisters look fine. They're dressed just like other people doing the same thing. No red carpet in sight. Nothing newsworthy here.

anonymous

THAT GIRL IS A "P", "I", "G", PIG.

WHAT A CHUNKY MONKEY.

THICK LEGS, SAGGY BOOBS, BARF.

THE MOST OVERRATED CHICK OF ALL TIME.

anonymous