Rare Gere Sighting Inspires Rampant Idiocy

9/15/2008 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Richard Gere has been known to make women's knees weak. He also makes men's minds feeble, apparently.

damomma

first!!!

aanagai

Richard Gere is so STUPID, full of sh-t, very idiotic, I really don't like this moron, rumors are he is gay, just being married to cover up his ass.

Mr Right

RICK WRIGHT DIES AND THE LOW LIFES AT TMZ DON'T REPORT IT?

Mr Right

RICK WRIGHT DIES AND THE LOW LIFES AT TMZ DON'T REPORT IT?

DJW

And TMZ was where?

!!

# 2

WOW!!
What did Richard Gere EVER do to you?!

Did he get you fired?
Poison your dog?
Push your Grandma to the ground?
Piss in your Cheerios?

What?

aanagai

#4 He did all of the crap that you mentioned! How did you know that? You are his spokeswhore or something?

aanagai

Yeah, I agree Richard Gere is very idiotic, word on the street is his marriage with Cindy Crawford was a cover up because he does not like women.

just wondering

I really love his movies. Hes not perfect, none of us are, but I wont sit here and bash a man I dont even know. Thats what is stupid. How do you bash someone you dont have contact with? Sometimes I wonder if the comments that are made on this site are people who pretend they live the life of a celebrity and then write comments on here to make themselves feel better or more important because they have no life? I have never really read anything bad about him, other than "people" think hes gay. So what if he is, there are tons of actors who are gay. Maybe hes Bi. Its not our business. I will judge this man by his movies that I love, not by pretending to know him when I dont.

Tangie

According to those gerbils, he is NOT an officer OR a gentleman!

maggie

I'm pretty sure an Irishman wrote this article - am I right TMZ? Who else uses the term "blithering"!

just wondering

#8 - Thats was such a hoax, and you believed it....gee, grow up.

aanagai

For those idiots who love his movies must be very immature and retarded. Writing idiotic comments here to justify for someone who you don't know of is a sign of immaturity. You moronic comment here for accussing people for expressing their opinions is definitely a violation of the Consitution and no wonder why the Republican Party is losing in every election. For the gay Republican who wrote that he/she has never seen anything bad about his ass, were you locked up in prison in the last 20 years and did not have access to the news?

just wondering

HA ha ha - you just proved my point.

Tangie

It's called a "joke" you anal republican hun.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments