Giant Woman Has 29-Incher Between Her Legs

9/16/2008 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Guiness BookThis one is for the record books -- literally.

According to the Guinness World Book of Records, Svetlana Pankratova's 52-inch legs are the longest in the world and He Pingping is the smallest man at just over 29 inches.

Size isn't everything.

a

omg, i just got a tape measure out so i could see just how long 52 inches is. wow!! and she looks fantastic!

northern gypsy

she should come with a warning label...reads as follows....you'll need a step ladder to get into papadise...enter a your own risk...no guarantee your get out !!!

ferraripryncess

TMZ: on these poll questions of yours.... can you please start adding an extra choice to the choices you give us. The choice I'm talking about is the "neither" choice. I'd rather do neither one of these two. Please stop making people have to choose between two or three or how ever many bad choices you give us and start letting us choose the "neither" choice for those of us with self respect!

Sweety

I'm digging the little guy's genie shoes. Tre Chic. He's a trendsetter. A Maverick if you will. {:OP

BigBoy

Don't jump little guy, you will be lost forever!

CMJNM

She could be a runway model. Can you imagine how they'd have to make her clothes?

FlBiker

I would SO do her, wooooooo hooooooooooo!

jollygreen

Mom?

M.P.

Damn, she's hot! And huge! She could step on a car or something. Damn, I'm jealous. If there could be only one time I wish I could be a midget...

Jennifer Bouldack

So, wouldn't that be 4.3 feet of legs? (Please, no pun intended) If I am correct on my math, then if her legs are 4.3 feet, how tall is she completely?

jewish smewish,,

she shouldve worn short shorts to show how long her legs REALLY are

meow

n she looks like lady di doesnt she?

hehe

jewish smewish,,

THE world's shortest man might used to people standing over him but it went to a new extreme when he met the longest-legged woman.

The 74cm tall He Pingping stood comfortably between the 132cm legs of Svetlana Pankratova on the steps of London's Trafalgar Square yesterday.

Ms Pankratova said she was bemused to find a fully grown man who was only about the height of her thigh.

“I heard he was going to be the shortest man, but I didn’t realise he was going to be that small," Ms Pankratova told UK tabloid The Sun.

“He seems very happy, he smiles and laughs a lot.”

Mr Pingping, 20, suffers from primordial dwarfism and was no bigger than his father's palm when he was born.

He was flown to Britain from his home in inner Mongolia where he runs a restaraunt.

Ms Pankratova, who stands at 1.96m/ 6 FOOT 5, is a 36-year-old Russian real estate agent who lives in Spain.

The pair were brought together to promote the 2009 edition of the Guinness World Records book, which is launched today.

Jon

Would have been a good picture if she let loose a huge nasty dump on that guy's head.

arasanne

She does not have the longest legs in the world. There is a woman here in the us that has longer legs. I went to high school with her and saw her on the Wipeout show. She has 80 inches of leg Colleen Smith. Damn guiness book or world records they are wrong!

sarah300