Jonas Bros: Look But Don't Touch

9/16/2008 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Thou shall not look at thy girl's ass in vain.
Jonas Brother
Joe Jonas' longing stare proves there are some things even a purity ring cannot repress.

lulu

oh and he is so not gay idiot

Lucky

People including the Jonas Brothers are human and allowed to live their lives at their own discretion, not by the scrutiny of others. Live and let live. Opinion are like assh@les and yours are all stupid. Go JONAS Go

sipulka

to Shut up Christian morons → HEY ! I am sorry, but Christians are people too ! We know, how to think and we REALLY do it ! I love JB for their purity rings (and a lot of other things), its amazing if someone decide to do something soo hard (in this age) as stay pure till marriage ! I admire them ! When people beliave to God, it doesnt mean, that they will stay pure till marriage... I know a lot of guys, who beliave in God and they lost their virginity. We are ordinary poeple, we have our own brain and we use it ! So, some my friends decide to have sex, as a lot of people around them, at younger age, JB (and me) decide to try stay pure till marrige. Maybe you think, people are "better apes", We just think "God made us". Where is the problem ?

and... the picture → he is only boy... and boys look at girls asses. girls, if I may be honest, we look to their asses too, so... get over

UH HUH

There's no way all 3 will make it to marriage a virgin.

Heidi

He's only human. They vowed not to have sex - not to be dead. Gotta love them! (Jonas Brothers ROCK!)

Daneen

Quick someone get Kirk Cameron on the phone, stat!

Whadda-Do

Wait until next year or so. They will be dropped for the next "big thing." No promotion, no label, no gigs and no chance of going any farther than they have right now. Then they will realize what a mistake it was to hold out for marriage. All those groupies will have moved on.

Jesse McCartney, where art thou?

Whitney

16. every time i see a pucture of these guys .. none of them, are smiling.. If i was having all that ass thrown at me.. i would not have time to perform shows.... DO IT MAN>>>>>>!!!!! you are wasting time

Oh I got a good picture of Joe smiling, because he was standing next to a guy...seriously.

And second, why is she not standing with them for the photo, I smell a fake as well.

Why?

Please give me a break! He was about to ask her where she gets her jeans from! That boy is G-A-Y! They angle that he is looking wouldn't have him staring at her butt anyway.

tlynn

5. The last I checked, Christians were allowed to look, just not touch until they get married.

There are lots of so called "Christians" out there who don't practice what they preach. They hide behind their religion/beliefs as the situation pertains to them. Example: Our VP Candidate Palin was pregnant before she got married. Her 17 year old daughter is pregnant, has not yet graduated and not married. How "christian" is that?

Heidi

EVER THINK THEY MAY BE IN IT FOR THE MUSIC - NOT THE SEX?? THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL - TALENTED, BEAUTIFUL AND HAVE MORALS! THEY'VE BEEN AROUND ALOT LONGER THAN YOU THINK - AND THEY WILL BE AROUND ALOT LONGER THAN YOU MAYBE WILL WISH. NICK WAS PERFORMING ON BROADWAY WHEN HE WAS ONLY 7 YEARS OLD - THAT MEANS HE'S BEEN IN THE BUSINESS 9 YEARS ALREADY. I'D SAY THAT'S PRETTY DAMN SUCCESSFUL AND NOT JUST A ONE HIT WONDER. JONAS BROTHERS ROCK!

PinkMagnolia

Oh, please. Look away, Jonas Brothers - sex is not evil and having it does not make you a) impure or b) a bad person. Just more repressive conservative ideology that needs to be thrown in the trash like GW's done with our country.

Ashley

LMAO!! Boys will be boys...

Heather

Can't anyone see that he's really checking out her shoes?.....probably wondering if they come in his size!

chelsea~k.93

ok these men ight here are my insperation in life. them haveing a purity ring and looking at a girls butt is nothing. as long as he is still a true virgin till he gets married is fine i now hes not the only guy who looks. so stop saying mean things about them. they are my hero's and i will dfend them any day or time. :) i love you nick joe and kevin. DON'T LET THEM GET TO YOU! :D

p.s. if they are reading this you three inspire me to never give up on a dream and to always look ahead threw the hard times THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments