Jonas Bros: Look But Don't Touch

9/16/2008 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Thou shall not look at thy girl's ass in vain.
Jonas Brother
Joe Jonas' longing stare proves there are some things even a purity ring cannot repress.

william

good eye bob probably theres a cute guy in her back pocket their u go he is gay xD

Tori

it looks to me as though he isn't looking at her arse, his eyes are a bit off.

Lynn

Gosh, but I love that boy!!!! He's absolutely adorable.

Sookie

I think its good to hold out until your married. I myself am 17 and still a virgin. If they can hold out till they find their significant other, more power to them. But with things as they are currently in Hollywood and moral standards today I highly doubt they'll hold out at least 2 more years. The liberals would have kindergardeners to 5th graders having sex. Why? Children should be children. Leave the kindergardeners alone they are still baby they eat glue and what every comes out of their nose. So shut up Pink Magnolia.

Zebedee Doodah

Has anyone noticed that the girl has a huge gaping pie hole for a mouth?!

BlackKnight

Realy they will all probaly lose their virginity. what is with the leather look, last time i remeber the lead singer from judas preist wore leather. The lead singer from judas presit is gay. is there a connection. i remember high school, everybody from freshmen to senoir had sex once. the main question is will they keep their promise.

gotchagomo

these are still kids--leave them alone

sandra

HAHAHAHAHAAH i love you joe!!!

but i hate tmz..you guys like seriously need to get some real jobs instead of criticizing good people for taking good actions. how about you care about yourselves more and respect other people's business a little more?
thanks

Jon

That chick is hot and probably totally horny

Chuck

If you're naive enough to believe these virginity stories, then you should be living in Neverland with Michael Jackson.

kate

THAT GIRL IS BEAUTIFUL LOVE YOU MILAN YOUR FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!

kate

ANDTHATS NOT A BIG GAPING HOLE FOR A MOUTH BITCH

Keyana

LOL I cracked up when you guys showed this picture on that episode of TMZ the other night. Even though I'm damn tired of hearing all this talk about these kids and their purity rings, he's a virgin, not blind. There's nothing wrong with him staring at a cute chick's ass.

On a side-note, I'd happily take the Joe's virginity any day. Heck yes.

Casey

Tell your stupid reporter guy...the one that reported this on TMZ last night, to do better research next time. This was at a Meet and Greet before a show. Get your facts straight. lol

mamamiasweetpeaches

Oh lord, help ME....I am old enough to be his mother but I would totally WRECK Joe Jonas. When I got done with him there'd be nothin' left!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments