Jonas Bros: Look But Don't Touch

9/16/2008 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Thou shall not look at thy girl's ass in vain.
Jonas Brother
Joe Jonas' longing stare proves there are some things even a purity ring cannot repress.

milan

wait, this is me hahahah how did this get on here? and the soup?

Milan'sBiggest Fan

This picture is amazing!!!!
The girl is so cool, I can't blame joe for looking.

P.S. Joe gave her his vest at the concert.. they are def getting married.

Lauren

AWWW! wow,why wood i say awww?

hez lovin' that bootayyy! but i still love him!

JOE JONAS IZ A SEXY BEAST!!!!

chase

"Yuk--double bag that skank!".........the definition for the word skank is as follows: "A Derogatory term for a (usually younger) female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-class status, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked sort of ugliness. May also imply promiscuity, but not necessarily. Can apply to any race, but most commonly used to describe white trash."

the girl int he picture shows no "trashiness or tackiness" nor can u tell she is "lower class".........does she look like white trash?!?..no not at all

"gaping pie hole for a mouth"... ur just jealous jimmy

shafeyshafe

ummm...dude hes probably just staring at something and from the angle the pic was taken it LOOKS like hes staring at her ass

or maybe hes looking without really seeing, i stare off into space like that all the time not even noticing what im looking at

milan

wait im the girl in this picture so at least instead of being referred to as the girl can you put my name? its milan and i really wanna know who sent in this picture...
thanks

Nicci Lynn

omg this photo makes me laugh so much! Im so jealous i wish i was that girl. I would be honored if Joe Jonas Looked at my ass lmao

Samantha

HAHAHAHAHA ! Wow, I can't believe this. This is my best friend's cousin!!!!!!

This picture isn't fake for anybody who says it is.
Hahahahaha, wow. Go Milan :D

Haylee

I LOVE THIS WOWWWWW!!! MY B/F SENT THIS INNNN (: MILAN YOU ARE MY HERO.

Kitten

who is that girl? how do you know her name, does she have a myspace or something

milan

yeah i have a facebook...

Kitten

so how do all the fans know who this girl is? i'm confused!

idk

everyone says that jamie lyn spears is super bad for having a baby at 16 which she is shes bad everyone thinks she a bad girl for doing it at 16 n haing a baby so y is everyone mad that the jo broz arent its like people r a little bipolar u think its bad when some does do it but thay also think its bad when some one doesnt im a little confused

ilovekevinjonas56627

joseph might be looking at like a kitty or something. and even if he isn't he can look at the menu he just cant take samples. JEEZE!

Amanda

Personally, I can't stand TMZ. I'm sorry. It's just you guys make deals on such the littlest things! OMJ! Joe looking at a girl's butt BIG WHOOP!!!!!! Dang!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments