Photog Goes "Number Two" for Robert Wagner

9/16/2008 2:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sounds like our photog only knew Wagner from the "Austin Powers" flicks ...

artie help

this guy is an Icon have some respect you lil punk bastard.

OCD

He's looking pretty good for his age!

moe

how ridiculous!! this guy's been a star for over 50 years! and he's been married to two stars, natalie wood and jill st. john. oh--guess tmz kid doesn't know who they are either!

JANE DOE

Why the picture with His eyes closing?
Harvey must not like Him.
He's still nice looking!

Tangie

The only thing he is famous for is killing his wife Natalie Wood, because she was having an affair with Christopher Walken. He got away with it, of course, because he was sorta a "celeb" like Robert Blake and OJ Simpson.

Cynic

Mmmmm, Robert Wagner! Way back in the 1970's when I was a wide-eyed, hormonal teenager, Robert and Natalie went skiing at Badger Pass in Yosemite, where I basically grew up....my friend and I heard that they were there that day and skiing with the local ski legend Nic Fiore, who taught me how to ski when I was little. My girlfriend and I searched the slopes until we spotted them, and then we "encountered" them on purpose so we could see RW up close. Because I had known Nic forever, it gave us an opening to ski up and say "hi", and RW was sexy, sweet, and gracious. Natalie, on the other hand, wasn't much of a skier, and she was cold, tired, and bitchy....maybe had something to do with cute teenage girls swooning all over her hubby. If I had known what a great actress she was, and that she would die just a couple of years later, I would have at least acknowledged her. I still feel bad about that. As far as I'm concerned, Robert will always be hot stuff - Jonathon Hart could have won my heart any day!

Tangie

Natalie Woods death was very suspicious...there definitely was a cover up.

Tangie

I also saw them skiing and they were fighting like crazy! I think he killed her!

northern gypsy

here's a suggestion TMZ...have your paps access to goggle...they can do a quick read...before...they make a a$$ of themselves repeatedly !!!

MGM KID

Ahh the youngins' at TMZ..wake up, junior..Hart to Hart was a great show

Tangie

Yep.

hell with them all

#7 I did her right after I F--ked her

Jeff Dranetz

Al Monday - It Takes a Thief.

Jeff Dranetz

He was America's answer to Roger Moore, in the 50's and 60's.

Jeff Dranetz

DO NOT LET HIM TALK YOU INTO GETTING A REVERSE MORTGAGE!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments