Sarah Palin

Fake Baked Alaska

9/16/2008 7:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She may have ditched the private plane and the personal chef, but Sarah Palin did get her own tanning bed for the Guv's mansion ... for that year-round orange glow.

But, as the Narco News reports, Palin paid for the fake bakery herself, and bought it used from a health club. Similar models -- new -- can cost up to $35K to install in a home, not including parts, said a tanning salon manager.

We knew Palin and Britney had something in common. And need it be pointed out that John McCain has had skin cancers removed twice?

Megan Fox Once Loved a Russian Stripper

That's all we had to say. We know.

But there's more: Brian Austin Green's betrothed tells GQ about her love affair with Nikita, a Russian ecdysiast who would do "beautiful slow dances to Aerosmith ballads" and with whom she was "in love." But lest the hetero men of the world despair, Fox says she's "not a lesbian."

But then there's this: "Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands." She said mountain ox.

Cindy McCain Slams "View" Vultures

Talk about biting the hand that feeds your publicity machine.

Cindy McCain was not pleased about getting grilled by the yentas of "The View" the other day, and, as ABC News notes, vented to a GOP crowd over the weekend: "They picked our bones clean," said Mrs. Mac of her Friday appearance, referring to various jabs Joy, Babwa, and Whoopi took at her husband.

She called the "View" bunch "not what the American people ... are believing."

Party Favors: Dept. of Celeb Crushes: Slick Willie and Melo ... Timbaland Gets Winey

So Carmelo Anthony is eating at Nobu with Steve Rifkind and James Cruz of SRC when who should come up to him? None other than Bill Clinton, who gushed about 'Melo's gold medal. We're told Bubba was celebrating Chelsea's 30th. ... Over the weekend, Timbaland went deep – into the wine cellar – at Phillippe Chow Miami with restaurateurs Jeffrey Chodorow and Myles Chefetz.

Whatafreak

A tanning bed.. who cares if she has a tanning bed, Good for her she works hard and deserves to get something she wants.

noitall

LISTEN UP, B*TCHES !!!..........THE ONLY REASON THOSE BIASED HAGS ON THE VIEW WERE SOFT ON MISS MICHELLE IS BECAUSE BEFORE THEY WENT ON THE AIR SHE HANDED THEM A LIST OF WHAT THEY COULD NOT ASK HER !!!
THIS IS A FACT! WHAT'S THE WHITE-HATING, B*TCH AFRAID OF??? GUESS !!!!!

viking

tired of idiots (poster #45) - I would like to thank you for your advice. I did just as you said and got off my "lazy American ass" and went to Google and researched Obama. And I can tell you it was a real eye opener. I spent a lot of time reading many things about him (obviously I've not had time to buy and read his book since your post was made just today but I do have that high on my "to do" list). The research has helped me greatly. Til now I've been rather undecided as to who to vote for (I'm in the position of being pro-choice so that pits me against the right, but at the same time I want to keep my guns so that goes against the left. At the same time I have a good job that I love and really don't want to go on welfare so I guess I'm back to leaning Republican again). I read many articles and watched many videos (mostly on YouTube, which really does have a vast number of Obama videos. I was going to wait and listen to all the debates before I made a final decision, but thanks to taking your advice I no longer have to waste my time listening to hours and hours of debates, not to mention more hours of tv journalists interpreting what I've just heard cause we all know we're too dumb to have understood for ourselves what we just heard. And the winner for my vote? Well, let's just say that all the research you recommended has put me even more to the right. Guess I'm going to have to put my mark by McCain.

Bruiser

Just askin'....So this guy who goofed off in military school and finished in the bottom 5 of his class and couldn't fly very good because he got shot down. Heroically (I'll give him that) endured P.O.W camp and comes back cheats on his crippled wife numerous times. Dumps her, marries a rich chick. Doesn't know how to use a computer or send an email is going to be some people's choice as their leader? Oh and can people really handle Sarah Palin's whiney sarcastic voice? Just askin....

Rita

#80 Chin Chin ----Barack Obama's mother was an anthropologist. She was a women who believed in empowerment through education. She wasnt a knuckledragger like you;-- a poor ass that the Republican party wouldn't piss on, except that they need your vote so they can continue destroy our economy with their insatiable greed . Funny how all you Republicans talk about free market economy until you get screwed by your own greed---then it's time for Uncle Sam to bail you out.

viking

This one is for "just askin" (poster #94) - in all the research I was doing at the recommendation of "tired of idiots", I did run across a few tidbits about McCain. Yeah, he screwed up in his personal life a lot. No way he can deny that. But in no way can I fault him, let alone deem him unfit to be president, because his plane was shot down over Viet Nam. To have been willing to become a pilot (and he knew we were at war when he was in flight training), let alone to have volunteered for duty as a pilot in Viet Nam makes him a hero in my eyes. I may be able to fault him for many things but I will NEVER deem him deficient because of his war record. As for not being able to send an e-mail? Well, that just may be because he has permanent damage to his arm and hand and is physically unable to sit at a keyboard. Again, this goes back to his record in Viet Nam, and the ad Obama has out about McCain not being able to sit at a computer was ill advised at best. Being unfaithful to his first wife was damn low, I'll agree. But it evidently puts him with a hell of a lot of good leaders cause God knows we have (and I'm sure will continue to have) a lot of unfaithful husbands and wives in public office. And if the fact that he can't send e-mails or work the computer makes him unfit to hold a high position, does that make the opposite true? Cause there are a helluva lot of posters here who can type and that doesn't necessarily make them fit to hold any position, let alone as this country's leader (and yeah, I'll include myself in that category).

chin chin

Hi Bettyboop!!... Sorry~ did I hit a nerve? Are you a bastard with an etch~a~sketch past too?? Your traitorous bastard candidate's mama was a slut, sleeping with a married man. Sorry honey....you can call her an "anthropologist" all you want....mmmhmmm

:-)

Rita

#98 Hey Chin Chin guess you are pretty famiilar with that type of woman....I wont tell anyone. You're secret is safe with me.

Acecat

If Cindy McCain thinks that people aren't listening to "The View", what the hell were she and her loser husband doing there? They obviously think otherwise but just can't take the heat, especially when their lies are being exposed. GO OBAMA!!!

Bruiser

Lucifer #95..thanks for your response. I was not trying to diminish McCain's heroic service, I did acknowledge his P.O.W. struggles as quite extraordinary. I did not know about his disability with his arms in regards to a computer. I thought it was because of his refusal to learn about them...funny what conclusions you jump to. You have to admit that just because other world leaders screw around you can say oh well whatever is kinda weak. I just find it a bit surprising that from the vast population of people in America that it has come down to the choice between these two people...both have serious deficiences to be President. Oh you didn't answer the question of Sarah's whiney sarcastic voice...I can't imagine having to listen to her drone on for the next four years. And she needs some new material...All I ever hear is the same speech just to different crowds...it's getting a bit old. Thanks again for the info.

Katie

It's funny how far the media digs for info on sarah palin. Obama has been running for months now and I haven't heard a word about the furnishings in his house.... funny.

janielyn

First time on this site and found myself shaking my head in disbelief.
Some of the comments posted I find extraordinary.
I wonder, how many of you would verbalize your sentiments in a "face - to - face" situation?
I'm curious as to where all the anger come from?
Why are most of you so defiant of an alternative position?
Is this really how "we the people" choose to communicate with one another?
Or is this just a remote sampling?
Is it any wonder our candidates resort to "negative" ads?
It's a real shame since we all seem to be chanting the same mantra... CHANGE!!

Come on people, please exercise civility and entertain some restraint with those that do not share your view point. Maybe it will catch on and next thing you know the media and politicians will follow suit....HEY, I can dream, can't I?

Y'all have a great evening.

Amy

Cindy was right! They didn't ask anything about the economy and they weren't important questions. They all acted unprofessional, and attacked him without even letting him respond to the questions asked. It made me sick the way they treated him and they WONT treat Obama the same AT ALL. It was a digusting display especially by Barbara who is supposed to be a professional. I expect it from Joy who thinks everything is a joke. Elisabeth is the only Republican and she acted professionally when Obama was there and will again. The view should be ashamed.

sunshine62ak

I posted the message above yesterday 102 and it "disappeared" over night it was # 76 yesterday. MMMMMMMMM I smell liberals.

sunshine62ak

ok, here we go again. I posted 102 yesterday except then it was 76 and over night it" disappeared".MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I smell Liberals. Then I posted this this morning and it was 103, until it disappeared, Hey TMZ what the what?