Make Way for Darth Mayer

9/17/2008 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They say misery loves company -- but that definitely wasn't the case with an in-black-again John Mayer yesterday in NYC.
John Mayer: Click to watch

jandean61

romur has it Jonny boy is boning one ot the sluts from The Hills...........the one with the weird eyes and white teeth, yo !

Baseball Junkie

What do you have against black anyway? I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker. Maybe John is too.

Go Sox

peg

John sucks, one great big looser and one little wienny.

GGG

OMG - not another John story. He is so OLD news. Can't you do any better???

NYone

I thought you said you werent going to give this douche any more attention..wtf ..I think you love him

equanimity42

John Mayer.....Cheer up.....I think you should just come to Maui and chill ....catch some Aloha spirit and take it all in.....life is too good to be sad in New York City......besides letting your funny go to waste is really selfish....and all your douchebaggery was really refreshing.....kinda like a summer's eve........;)

Rude

He is sooooo playing you guys! Quit giving him airtime, TMZ. He is boring as he{{ !

Rude

He sucks in bed (and not in a good way)

aloha

Sammy

This one hit wonder douchebag needs a good ole fashion bitch slap.

aloha

LMAO jiji : "John Mayer meet the CELL PHONE. Pick it up and call sad-looking-like-you Jennifer Aniston and make up already. You guys are depressing."

It's a solution.

Jen

I love John Mayer. I miss his random happy sometimes meaningless rants. He was so amusing. Since him and Jen split there isn't even a smile :-(

I hope something brings him back. Has he been updating in his blog?

emosuck

did you ever think that John Mayer looks at TMZ??!?!?! I really dont think that he would be this strung out after a break up. I dont see him as the guy who would wear nothing but black to show is true emotions after his break up. And as far as him not saying anything to TMA or the Paps... this is all just part of another game his playing with TMZ. I wouldnt be surprised that as soon as his relationship with another smoking hot skank from what ever god awful show he decides to rescue her from is discovered, I bet you will see him wearing bright colorful clothes to illustrate just how happy he is.

Jon

JM is a PUTZ, a DOUCHEBAG and a big fat TURD.

Jon

Once you go black, you never go back.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments