McCain Swings at Barack Over Lindsay

9/17/2008 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John McCainJohn McCain has weighed in over Barack Obama's reported slap in the face to Lindsay Lohan. The Chicago Sun-Times quotes an unnamed high-level Barack source who says they rejected Lohan's offer to host an event because she "is not exactly the kind of high-profile star who would be a positive for us."

Tucker Bounds, a spokesman for the McCain campaign tells TMZ, "So let me get this straight -- they turned away Lindsay Lohan, but Barack Obama has friends like unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers and convicted felon Tony Rezko? Maybe LiLo is just too upstanding for Barack Obama."

UPDATE: Tommy Vietor, Obama's spokesperson, just told TMZ, "Glad to see they're focused on the important issues over in McCain HQ."

lizkirby

Please pardon my complete blindness to all that is both logical and reasonable. I am an ASS. I do my very best to make any post I come up against feel inferior, and I do this because I have never been loved by anyone in my life. I have a wife who hates the sound of my voice, not to mention my aesthetically disappointing physique. My children think I am an idiot, and none of my colleagues have ever taken me seriously.

I consider fellow TMZ posters to be my only true friends, and I berate them because it is the only joy I find day to day. I have extreme jealousy issues, most of which are centered around Barack Obama presently. He is a better man than myself, and I despise him. I take comfort in the idea of a McCain presidency for two reasons: 1. McCain is slightly less attractive than myself, mostly due to his advanced age. 2. Should McCain die in office, his replacement would be a woman who is dumber than most, and this would be good because I HATE women and consider them to be vastly inferior. Palin is no threat to me, you see, intellectually or physically as I am not a moose.

I have made my point, but allow me to continue because I really don't think I have said enough yet. I will probably be back to check on my post as well as all the other threads I am currently posting on in just a few minutes, because if I leave my computer for even a tiny amount of time, I may just have to kill myself. I invite anyone and everyone, PLEASE respond to me! Give me the attention i SOO long for.. I can take it, and I'll dish out twice as much. Thanks!

2039 days ago

Katherine

Hahaha McCain Rocks!!!!

2039 days ago

Mr. A

Yikes!! I've been hacked!! LOL! ; )

I love it when I annoy the crap out of Liberals. They do silly
things.

2039 days ago

PolarBear

Here's a nice article on Palin's horrible track record in Alaska and how the Alaska conservatives there are sick of her and know she's a selfish and destructive creature, a psychopath in a hairwind. THEY are calling for her to comply with the TROOPERGATE investigation. THEY don't trust her. THEY know she's full of crap on the bridge to nowhere. THEY know she's just selfish nonsense.

2039 days ago

Mr. A

You're out of your friggin mind PolarBear....your PARANOID little uneducated mind that is. You buy all that nonsense the left feed you hook line and sinker, everything from the 2000 election was fixed, the Sept. 11th attacks were orchestrated by the Republicans merely to go after oil in Iraq, the Pentagon was destroyed by missles, Hurricane Katrina was the work of Bush (and his elaborate weather controlling device) to eliminate the Blacks in New Orleans to global warming being another fault of the Bush administration, not to mention the asteroids they're building in outer space to launch at other various left wing supporting cities and states.

Yes..it's all a mass conspiracy and you're one of the FEW that knows it, and you're only trying to help us all see the light.

For every article you pull out of your ass to show something "BAD" about conservatives, we can site just as many (and more) to show just as BAD out of your hero's. We have liberals all over the damn place in Washington, and controlling the House and Congress right now. If something stinks in Washington, would it be JOINT problem...they're all there ain't they?

Your arguments are stupid and naive. You might as well be arguing over which tv shows are your favorite and why everybody else likes stupid sh@#....your cool we're not!

yippee!

2039 days ago

lizkirby

Polar.. I love you man! You are SO right, and I don't know how I ever thought I could compete with you in a war of words... I would hug you if I were anywhere near you, and because I am not, I will hug my computer! I wish that I had some real reason to vote for McCain/Palin, but as far as I've read the only logical reason would have to be that I am uneducated. You went to college: vote Obama; Barely made it through highschool?: McCain's for you. Check out the polls. I love all people (black, white, left, right, everyone!) and I just can't contain myself any longer!! HAHAHAHAHA

2039 days ago

HOPE FOR ALL 2006

There only 1 thing that lindsey can give,well 3 to be exact, How to get smashed,smoke or snort dope with dopes and well the other 1 is quit the oviouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lololol so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2039 days ago

PolarBear

Reponse to Mr. A: You're still wasting your energy. I'm correct in my assertions about the controllers of Washington. Why don't you tell us something about Palin we don't know?

2039 days ago

PolarBear

Here we have Palin trying to fire the librarian who didn't want to ban any books:

Mary Ellen Emmons is a national hero! Let's hear it for freedom of speech! Let's put the noose on Palin and stop this fascist cult nonsense in its tracks!

2038 days ago

Get real

Whats even more funny is Obama did the same drugs Lilo did and now he isn't accepting her offer to help him. So then who should tell him he "is not exactly the kind of high-profile star who would be a positive for us!" LOL Great job Mr. Never gonna be president Obama, way to put your foot in your mouth

2038 days ago

Mr. A

Ahhhhh, and there it is! "Put the noose on Palin"

I think that just about sums it up for you PolarBear. You and all your NAZI wannabe, RACIST, bigoted, hateful, socially retarded liberal pukes out there.

Let's start HANGING people we disagree with, be it because of skin color, religious beliefs or political affiliations!! If they're not like us.....KILL'em ALL!

I'm pretty sure that's how Hitler wanted it and of course the KKK, not to mention the Romans and more currently....radical Islam.

I've yet to read such violent hate suggested towards Obama and Biden, but I'm sure a punkass liberal will hack another name on here and post something awful, just to make a point now.

2038 days ago

hopeful

I was undecided about this prez race until today!!!!! Thank you everyone for your opinions. GO!!! OBAMA!!!!! Please win this race.

2038 days ago

lizkirby

Mr. A.. While I don't wish anybody to be hanged, I think that was not what PolarBear meant and you know this. "Put the noose on Palin" (i hope) was supposed to be "get out there, vote, and send her loony ass back to AK" or something else not as violent. I see this very same rant on numerous posts of yours and I just can't help myself. I am sure you will attack me for it, and I would expect nothing less from someone who is just so angry, but here goes:
Mr. A said, "You and all your NAZI wannabe, RACIST, bigoted, hateful, socially retarded liberal pukes out there." This is WAAY over the line, and extremely offensive. I think that any true conservative would agree with me, despite the fact that it was spewed toward liberals. To generalize in that manner is absolutely unAmerican, and I pity you for your ignorance.
I have always seen myself as pretty liberal, and have never ever considered it to be as evil as you seem to think.. I would never have an abortion, though i believe a woman's right to choose is important..I believe in God, but know that faith should not influence the way THIS country is run.. I love my country, but realize that it is not just MINE, and there are as many opinions as people within it. Enough about me, let's talk libs in general:
Nazis: no idea where you pulled that outta, but i think libs are about as diverse as a group could be.. cons on the other hand.. well let's just say pretty packages like Palin are not the 'norm'
Racist: okay, but a good 35% of your party admitted their main issue with the dem candidate is the color of the man's skin
bigoted: are ya freakin kidding me?
hateful: I'll cop to this one, I hate intolerance.. I hate people who push religion on others.. I honestly HATE George W. Bush
socially retarded: Oh man, first of all.. shame shame you are so extremely politically incorrect.. second I would say an inability to socialize with someone unfamiliar to you, whether due to retardation or just plain intolerance, is kind of like saying you hate another race "in general".. ridiculous.
I truly pity you, Mr. A. and I hope that you take comfort in your hurtful words here on TMZ.com, because I take comfort in knowing that I am a better person than you are.
Always,

2038 days ago

Mr. A

Hypocrites!

It's okay to say the same sh@# I'm saying if it's against Conservatives. However...I'm merely echoing the liberals chatter with the same hateful, mean-spirited type of derogatory commentary, and here's ol' LizKirby trying to act all offended and appalled?

I haven't made even the SLIGHEST suggestion that Obama or even Biden be "HUNG"...figuratively or not, yet you'll make excuse for PolarBear and focus instead on my calling a spade a spade here, and by that, I mean calling all you Liberals around here "NAZI wannabe, RACIST, bigoted, hateful, socially retarded liberal pukes."

2038 days ago

justice4all

I'm sick of the media fighting Obama's battles. This guy is one shrewd politician. Dude and his team, Gots Skillz! I will never vote for him and I do not plan on voting for McCain. Hillary should be the democratic nominee. Obama is so arrogant. He just knows this election is his. Please tell me what he has done to deserve to be president of the United States. Jesse Jackson was qualified to run - we just didn't want him for many others reasons. CERTAINLY NOT BECAUSE HE IS BLACK! Jackson had many other issues going against him.
Sarah Palin has more executive decision making experience than Obama, but as much as we like her, we can't afford to ler her anywhere near the white house.

2038 days ago