Ninja Turtle Star -- and the Secret of the Booze

9/17/2008 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been 17 years since he laid the smack down on the Shredder, but last night in Hollywood, Ernie Reyes Jr. -- the dude from the original Ninja Turtles movies -- was still out for some Foot Clan blood.
Ernie Reyes Jr.: Click to watch
FYI -- Ernie played Donatello (during the fight scenes) in the first flick before taking on two giant evil muppets named Tokka and Rahzar as Keno in "Secret of the Ooze."

Android

Actually Donatello was played by Leif Tilden and voiced by Corey Feldman in 1990's TMNT. He was in the second turtles movie, but not the first or third movies.

perky

You sure that's not Gilbert Gottfried?

Pelle 79

i think he is a bad actor dont you?

Joanne

My son, now 24, loved seeing both of the Ninja Turtles movies. Thanks for clean entertainment!!

Eli

Acutally, Ernie was used for the fight sequences in the first movie. They were so impressed with his martial arts capability that they created a role for him in the sequel

Yeddy-Bo

I believe comment #2 is correct. That is Gilberts brother " Gonad"....
just saying........

His Royal Blackness

Ernie was in The Rundown. Didn't anyone see that movie? It was the shiz.

labrowneyes

I saw a preview of his latest movie....redcanvasthemovie.com
That is the shiz!

Walter

He was also in "The Last Dragon."

mvdd

He's filipino!

The View's missHASSELBECK got GONG!!! stupid bitch ^.^

yeaaahh freakin ninjaPINOY!! hhaha iLOVE TMNT.

soo like wasnt leif tilden DONATELLO?? idk. whatevers. pinoy ernie's cOOol.

whocares

So the guy of legal age has a drink and is getting into a cab-VERY IRRESPONSIBLE considering what the rest of hollywood is doing GROW UP to the person who said thanks for providing clean entertainment. He's not a martyr or hero (only in movies) and I'm sure you have a beer or two and if you don't YOU SHOULD! Oh yeah and keep supporting your favorite teenage mutant friends! TURTLE POWER!

T.R.

Didn't he have a show with Chuck Norris called sidekicks in the late 80's for like a third of a season?

Gee

Ernie is the shiiiiiteee ... id like to see him going around and smacking the face off of hollywood...including the papparazzi...that would be the business...id like to see him get drunk and smack someone...legally of course....and what about that MTV martial art show he had.... this guy can really kick ass...hes a fighter turned actor...bottom line...

Tap Tap Tap

ERNIE JR IS SOOOO HAWT. That guy has a great body. I love it when he takes his shirt off. I want to have his babies!!! I can't wait until he comes to San Jo. I'm going to show him a good time - a way better time than he had in LA. I have a few new grappling moves I would love to try on him.
We love you EJ. - Tap tap tap & The Peanut Gallery