Tommy Chong: I Smoked Out the Governator

9/17/2008 9:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now Arnold Schwarzenegger sits on his high horse in the state capital, but back in the day, he was just high ... at least according to Tommy Chong.
Tommy Chong: Click to watch

yummi26 - old school forever!!!

I would LOVE to see a movie with Tommy, Cheech, and Snoop!!!!! You'd get a contact high just reading the reviews!!!

FlBiker

Tommy Chong has always been a cool guy, what a waste of time it was putting him in prison for selling bongs.

big momma

I always knew that the govonatore at one point in time (somewhere around preditor) had puffed the magic dragon!!!!! It's the ones that swear that they havn't ever done it that scare me!!!!!

Yeddy-Bo

Didn't Tommy already have his "15 minutes of fame?", He needs to go back to tree hugging. Or give me a call, and i will burn some kind with him!!!
Just saying.....

Chuck

Actually, there are video clips and photos of The Arnold smoking weed with various women and celebrities out there on the net from his pre-political days.

artie help

arnold was puffing in pumpibg iron .weed is widely used by gym rats to ward off the ill feelings that come with really pushing yourself in gym. regards Lou Ferigno.

Luke Warmwater

Many old guys are sorry they wasted so much of their lives being drunk or stoned. I know Tommy was into weight lifting but that doesn't counter a negative lifestyle.

sslah

I know Arnold smoked as I smoked with him in back of a gym in Alabamba back in the 70's.He was shooting a movie with Sally Field at the time.Rock On.

HH

In Tune

What a bonehead TMZ reporter for saying "That's Awesome"...I mean come on dude, what kind of example is it that you think it's "awesome" that someone gets high?! "Awesome" one of the most misused words in the english lanquage...please...Getting high isn't awesome, it's stupid.

KNOWITALL

THAT IS AWESOME!
PASS THE DUTCHIE OVER HERE GOVERNOR!

TOMMY CHONG RULES. HE'S THE ONLY "REAL" HIPPY LEFT.
EVEN CHEECH SOLD OUT TO HOLLYWOOD AND STARTED TALKING "AMERICAN"

CHONG IS KEEPING IT REAL....AS USUAL.
YOU RULE TOMMY!
PUFF PUFF PASS...

KNOWITALL

Xbong is mad cause he had to quit, or get another job to smoke weed.
Why else would your name be "XBONG" for?

In Tune

Rockerman...maybe because I realized how stupid it is to get high?! Mad? Another bonehead...

m

at the end of pumping iron he is shown puffing on a blunt and listening to bob marley

Cynic

God bless Tommy! I was lucky enough to meet him back in 1995...what a nice guy! No big surprise that Arnie smoked out; I'll bet he'd be a much better Governor if he still indulged - and I say this as a taxpaying, native Californian who is positively disgusted with the "state of the State". He just vetoed the budget that was FINALLY submitted, and California is going broke. Dust off your old bong and give Tommy a call, Arnie!

barb

Who cares?? Tommy Chong is still trying to be as popular and liked as Cheech Maren, but he's always been a loser.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments