Bulletin: Aniston with Member of Opposite Sex

9/18/2008 2:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Jen Aniston in Cabo last week with two pals -- one of which is an unknown man.

Let the rumors of dating, marriage and inevitable breakup begin.

Desperate Jeniffer is desperate.

StarrStruck

Has Jennifer Aniston dated every man on earth???

desaire

Hope Im first but I think thats dumb it looks like she is realy just there with Cortney Cox , how do we even know that that guy didn't just sit down and flirt with them or somethin?
P.s he is out of her League

Aja

Looks like Howard K. Stern!

Get Over Yourselves

Damn Girl!

Your men just keep sliding down the hotness meter. Her boyfriends are getting uglier at an alarming rate. Someone tell Brad to break her off a piece before she ends up with someone REALLY homely. She needs her self asteem lifted the poor thing. LoL

stephanie

The guy looks like Howard K Stern of Anna Nicole days.

Movie Ticket Buyer

I guess this just proves that Jennifer Aniston comands attention , even when she's just relaxing with friends on a beach. Gotta admit it...the woman has charisma....the main reason so many conjecture about her private life is because she keeps it that way....private. If she's in a relationship....it's for real, not for publicity. I actually enjoy seeing photos of this classy woman....her style is up there with the best, and i love to see what she is wearing. I wonder how many women would love to "come back" as Jennifer Aniston?....ME for one....

WTF

Anniston just ran into these strangers and asked to sit with them because she has no life, just travel, spend money and make an occasional bad film.

Movie Ticket Buyer

Jen needs to find a man who is 100% male. I was stunned to discover that Brad Pitt as well as Angelina Jolie are both, yes both of them, Bi-Sexual! Guess that explains his donating $100,000 to fight the efforts in California to remove the law enatcted recently allowing Same Sex Marriage.....wow...wonder if AJ is a hermaphadite?....ewwwww

Jennifer

That looks like Courtney Cox and Gabriel Byrne.

sheesh

Isn't that Howard K Stern? Sure looks like him!

Sandbox

Speaking of homely...have you seen Brad Putz lately? He looks old, raggedy unhappy, and just plain ole B-A-D. Jen, you definitely came out better than he did on that divorce deal.

PolarBear

I've never met these people. How did they get on my computer screen? Do I show up on their computer screens in random moments of browsing? Is someone taking pictures of me? Is it the same photographer? I don't know if I like that.

UH HUH

People, people! Just b/c she is in a vicinity of a man does not mean they are dating. Do your own lives suck that much you must resort to starting rumors in your whacked out heads??

Jizzy

She is sooooo average! Wouldn't pick her out of a line-up of hot chicks in any supermarket or mall.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments