Coleman Will Have to Stand Up to Charges

9/18/2008 9:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Coleman just got formally charged over that alleged fan-bashing in Utah. All rise ... oh wait.

He was charged yesterday with reckless driving and disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors. Coleman was backing out of a bowling alley when his truck hit Colt Rushton and another car. Rushton was taken to a local hospital.

Gary, according to witnesses, got mad that Rushton was snapping photos of him in the bowling alley.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ewwww,,,, what a little magot.

Jeff Dranetz

Believe it or not, this guy lives paycheck to paycheck. His parents squandered his "Different Strokes" money long ago. Saw him on Divorce Court the other day. I felt bad for him. He's tired of other people, photogs for instance, making money off his fame, while he goes broke.

ozzman

jackass...

big momma

Let me just fill You all in on a little somethin here! I live in the next town up from Mr.Coleman. And have attempted too meet him but he is the most stuck up little man I have ever ome across... Hell he is worse than many full grown ones. My GOD the dude took a freakin picture of the mighty munchkin.. So lets see your gonna run him down with your truck?? Hmmm whats wrong with this pic????? And I have seen it, it is a big truck. Gary Coleman suffers from short mans syndrome and boo freakin hoo!!!! Oh yeah what ever you do don't look at him and say "what you talking bout willis while workin the drive thru at quigleys in payson cuz you will be wearin that tasty drink!!!!!!! I witnessed that myself!!!!

reggie

He's always been pissed off at the world.

Kelli

I want to see a celebrity match of Gary and mini me! Thank you Gary for never having a sex tape leaked! God bless ya for that!

8ball

I love Gary,,,he was a pretty good actor,,,give the little guy a break.. you get em gary.

Whadda-Do

If he were a larger black man with muscles, his ass would be sitting in jail by now. Quick, someone give him some growth hormones!

FlBiker

So......Can't they settle this in Small Claims court?

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

THIS GUY IS SUCH A LOSER. I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT HE'S FINALLY BEING HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS.
HE'S A NO TALENT LITTLE TURD WHO'S ONLY CLAIM TO FAME OTHER THAN BEING A JERK IS A HORRIBLE SIT-COM.

Cubs2009

#8 -- Hilarious!!

Clearsky54

It is astonishing to me the level of hatred and cruelty towards celebrities on this site. Let me ask a question to the stupid freaks that somehow think it's okay for some a-hole to go around snapping photos of someone without asking and then thinking that's okay: If someone got up in your face and blinded you with flashes so that they could have a photo they could either 1) sell to TMZ, 2) show to their "friends", or 3) post on their website with the same hateful captions and insulting names that I've seen here, how the f*ck would you feel? I'm not saying Gary Coleman was right to hurt someone with his vehicle. But he was born with a physical problem, his parents capitalized on it, and now no one gives a sh*t about him. So, you might be able to understand why he is the way he is. He isn't a "jackass," or a "magot" (which, by the way mush-brain, has TWO t's); but he IS a human being and if people were a little bit more understanding of him, maybe he'd be nicer to them.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted at 10:49AM on Sep 18th 2008 by Clearsky54

A magott is a magot with or without TWO t's. So go ef yourself, btw. I'm sure you can spell that out correctly too. And you need to go find a "I feel sorry" website somewhere. AMF.

northern gypsy

how did his parent's get away with squandering his money ??? thought there was a law against that...

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted at 10:49AM on Sep 18th 2008 by Clearsky54

Hey mush-brain................maggot, also can be spelled with one g. Duh duh duh.........two "t's"................hello......go find a website for the extra sensetive.....................A.M.F........................sorry I can't spell that out because TMZ will get upset, but here's a hint.........Adios Mother ...................

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments