Applegate's Ex

Johnathon Who?

9/19/2008 2:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Johnathon Schaech was in the middle of a pretty heartfelt message to cancer free ex-wife Christina Applegate -- then some nimrod and his drunk chick jumped in.....

Johnathon Schaech: Click to watch

Barfalufugus

Tacky.

Lauri

Agreed

cha

he's hot and under rated!

Unbelievable

Jonathan is so hot and very down to earth. Good for him for being a down to earth celeb... there are not too many these days, they are so full of themselves and think the earth revolves around them!!!!
Also very nice of him to give Christina such a heartfelt sentiment.
What on earth is Tacky about it besides those stupid fools who were looking for 5 mins of fame?

Rip M 2 Shreds

Typical LA losers....that slutty girl and her pimp are probably on some corner of Hollywood Blvd right now.

gagal

Don't know much about this guy, but WOW he really is a nice down to earth kinda of guy.

Chris Taul

Well, it's nice to see someone took full advantage of happy hour.

Petey G

I hope I look that good when I'm dead.

Say, did anyone ever interview the guy who loped Kelly's yummies? I'm sure I'm not the only red-blooded American guy who wants to hear how that went.

MIck

Did that drunk skank-whore actually think she's cute and funny?! What a freakin'f fug! It's people like that that made me quit going out in L.A. If that skank did that to me, i'd have to get fully fumigated from her STDs with a hose-down like that chick in Silkwood or whatever that radioactive fallout flick was.

Dude

Big respect to this guy, really down to earth and extremely underrated!

Looking forward to catching Quarantine next month, plus props on his role in The Forsaken.

All the best Johnathon!!

MichaelG

I thought that girl was funny and hot. Give her a few martinis, and a microphone a and let her do the intereviews. If it wasn't for those two, the interview probably wouldn't have gotten posted anyway.