Audrina -- Moving Out and Up!

9/19/2008 2:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Audrina Patridge"The Hills" ain't big enough for Audrina Patridge anymore.

Sources close to Audrina tell TMZ a spin-off show starring Audrina is "in the works." And it's all happening fast -- moving trucks are in front of the house she shares with Lauren Conrad and Lauren Bosworth right now.

The spin-off news comes on the same day it was announced she'll be starring in a horror movie called "Sorority Row." We smell an Oscar!

MTV released this statement: "MTV has no plans for a spin-off with Audrina."

Ren

Lauren Conrad is the most unforgiving person I have ever seen.No Wonder she can't find a man ,she is a control freak ,an unforgiving control freak.

barry Gordy is genius

Lauren Conrad is the coolest chick out of Fresno (other than Cher).

Carrie

Audrina is a bimbo with dead eyes.

MYSPACE LAYOUTS

She loooks like a RABBIT, But Good for her... lol

Glisten Garbor

I wish that LOser LO was the one moving out! HATE HER!!!

Glisten Garbor

Audrina and Whitney are the coolest..Lauren is a control freak, Lo is low, and Heidi is a needy whiner..don't even get me started on the dudes!!!

Barfalufugus

I'd rather chew glass than watch that stupid bimbo parade on t.v..

kim

I cant stand watching her on The Hills let alone her own show =( She has ZERO personality and is not cute, intelligent, eductaed or interesting in any way. Wow MTV must be desperate for some new shows? Whitneys show I would watch but Audrina-boorrriing

COURT RECORDS

Another friend gone from Lauren's life...Notice how except for Lo she can't keep friends.... She is a bitch,has no talent,no boyfriend over 2 months, is VERY SPOILED ,holds grudges..and wines all the time...I don't get it why do they keep her on MTV???? I don't even think that Whitney is a real friend..just a fake friend that MTV arranged for her!

Love the Hills

Hi Haters, I see you. I love the hills and all the cast. I would rather see the hills than see crap videos with women degrading themselves on TV. Keep the Hills stories coming.

westvil1

proof once again that talentless hacks can suck their way to greater fame

Yeah, I said it

I know a lot of you die-hard fans are probably going to be mad at me for this BUT, I kind of understand why Spencer doesn't like LC, as a few of you have pointed out, she is a big control freak. I kinda got "hooked" on the Hills about a year ago and find that it's kinda entertaining, real or not. But anyway, as big of an a**hole as Spencer is, and don't get me wrong, I DO like LC, he is right on the money for seeing her for what she is at times and that's a control freak. I notice that her friends have to have her approval on everything or she will boot them out of her life. That's kinda pathetic, really who hasn't had a friend that was dating this girl/guy that you really detested but still remained friends with them? LC likes to be the shot-caller...is that why she's the only one on the show that DOESN'T have a boyfriend? HMMMMM.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2