Britney Springs a Leak

9/19/2008 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's back bitches! The popwreck's label leaked a snippet of her new single from her upcoming album this morning to 107.5 The River in Nashville. The song, "Womanizer," is definitely not a Grammy winner -- in fact, it sounds like a bad ringtone you download for 99 cents. You be the judge.
Britney Spears: Click to listen

yeh yeh

It's a hoax. Another hoax came out of breatheheavy the other day.

TMZ is anti Spears. They can't let go of weaves, c-ships etc. TMZ is just not fresh anymore, it's stale with stale writers and decision makers.

whatever

I happen to like Britney's Blackout CD but I can't tell with this song it's too muffled.

Tessie Tura

Gimme gimme less, gimme less, gimme gimme less....

Melissa

I love Britney! I think her music is great for dancing! I am glad she is getting back to her normal self, and I think most people are just jealous haters. She has a great voice and I'm excited for her new cd to come out!

you

Brtiney doesn't sing, she entertains. Hence the lip syncing and overly synthesized vocals.

kathy

Sounds like Prima J... almost EXACTLY like their song Rockstar.

dee1

I LOVE BRITNEY! THE LEAK WASN'T VERY CLEAR! WHO CARES IT'S BRITNEY!!!!!!

Amanda

A lot of idiots are attracted to this site.

This song is going to blow the radio stations out of control!

Meri

It's not good at all. Nothing to write home about.

Joda

This sounds like it could be a good song, if it hadn't been recorded by someone who was tring to make a quick dime.

lalalaa

i thought it had a good beat. i am excited to hear it when the sound is better. it reminds me of a different song that was out awhile ago. it's gonna be a good song to work out to or dance to.
WAY TO GO BRITNEY!!!!!

susan

To #10 no she's not copying Lady GaGa she's copying Rihanna. This sounds like something Rihanna has already done. At least Christina can actually sing.

bugs

How come I can't connect on the link? I get blank page.

Shiane

It's fnny that people only voted the song sucked because the notes stated that the song was bad. Pity we still let the media make our choices.

jack

wait a minute. she's a singer? i thought she was just some crazy bitch who was famous for marrying k-fed. and having a terrible mother and 16 year old sister who was preggers. silly me!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments