Hef Likes Him Some Sanchez

9/19/2008 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hugh Hefner is into a particularly cute California congresswoman -- and he pulled out what he's famous for to prove it ... money.
Loretta Sanchez: Click to watch
TMZ did some digging and found campaign records that show, since 1996, Hef contributed on 11 separate occasions to O.C. Rep. Loretta Sanchez, a Dem. On all occasions, he plunked down the max, which is currently $2,300.

In all, Hef's filled Loretta's coffers to the tune of $17,800.

So why is Hef so into Loretta? We asked her yesterday, but mums the word.

Nothing wrong with it, but leave it to Hef to wade through a sea of forgettable faces and laser in on the hot one!

meow

Typical hef BS. Siding with the wrong people. This comes from Hef who regularily entertains 'professional pimps' at his mansion. yeah that's a way to promote woman's rights. They all love hef for what he's done for women, as long as money is attached to it.

tanya

#15
GET OVER YOURSELF. ITS A BLOG.
THATS YOUR APPOLOGY

AL GOREs VAGINA

thanks for defending me - TY - now i think i want to do the same to your mother.

Anne Elizabeth Gardner

in response to the nonsense regarding Palin's character

Braindamaged2too

Hot Damn,
now all the TMZ bloggers/fans are going all polictical. This is discouraging.......where's the sarcasm and wit? Jeezes I thought the question was whether you'd bop either Palin or Sanchez..........not a tough choice there......sort of!!! Who cares how "slutty" Sanchez is? Hell to me that just means she ain't gonna have to read a "How To Enjoy Sex" book. She'll be good to go right outta the pen. And what's with the Hefner haters? My man Hef ain't rich cuz he photographed skags. Let's give man his just due........the man knows his be-yotches. If y'all wanna trade silly barbs about stupid sh*t go find another place to do it. Oh and by the way.......this Palin thing......not good.....at least in my humble opinion. I have a steadfast rule about dating women;............NEVER,....EVER date a woman who knows her way around guns!......and NEVER, EVER date a woman who can carve up your ass, get the filets, and dispose of the evidence!

Karen

Hefner is a disgusting old fart and Sanchez (who cannot hold a candle to Sarah Palin) is guilty of voter fraud because of the illegals who voted for her. They both make me ill.

hexchief

She's his daughter.

AL GOREs VAGINA

MS. " ANNE ELIZABETH GARDNER " # 19... THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE " YOU TUBE " SITE SHOWING THE REV. MANNING'S RESPONSE TO " NO-BAMA'S MOMMA " . IT'S THE BEST !!!, I SENT IT ON TO AT LEAST 25 PEOPLE !

EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO MS. GARDNERS' POST ( #19 ) AND CLICK ON THE SITE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF !!!

Tegeler

TMZ your math is a little off. If he gave the max of $2,300 11 times it would be a total of $25,300 not $17,800. You guys need a calculator.

sachet

I can't stand that Benedict Arnold bitch, Loretta Sanchez. If there is anybody who reads this, in her district in Santa Ana, CA do not vote for her anymore. She is a Benedict Arnold.

RadiCal

Loretta is sizzlin' hot, but is apparently not on the market anymore. I don't know. Last year, Rep. Joe Baca called her a "whore" which led to her quitting the Hispanic Caucus in protest (google loretta sanchez whore). This year, it's all about her "secret" military boy toy, Jack Einweckter, who is or was married to someone else, once upon a time. Anyway, if she's really a whore, please tell me what street she works. If she's with the soldier boy, I would like to challenge him to a duel for her hand (and other parts) (chivalry is NOT dead). Either way, I wish TMZ would ask her about boning her military escort. That jut sounds like a tasty little tale of torrid lust and power we all could enjoy!

AL

THE QUESTION IS WHO WOULD YOU RATHER? That's it. None of your political views have a place here. I'm comment #10 AL - the only one taking this whole thing seriously. "Al Gores vagina" #13 is really al gores A**hole. #15 "get the pricks out of the public" you are a megachurch goer who solicits crossdressers under bridges, so just tell us who'd you rather or go back to the limbaugh webpage. #18 was not this AL

Joe Mama

i think sanchez is hotter. but i'd do both because im a guy and i'd do just about any woman.......

AL GOREs VAGINA

HEY BIG AL....I DO MEAN, YOU KNOW THE REAL " AL " , NOT THE OTHER AL, I'LL SAY AGAIN.....YOU ARE ONE VERY SICK, DERANGED HUMAN BEING !!!

I CAN JUST SUPPOSE THAT YOUR MOM DIDN'T WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP AND YOUR DAD NEVER TAUGHT YOU HOW TO BE A GENTLEMAN, OR MAYBE THEY JUST DIDN'T LOVE YOU ALL THAT MUCH !!!

Dave the pig

TMZ - who do you think you are fooling - you posted a younger picture of Loretta Sanchez when you know darn well she doesn't look like that anymore. Where are her NOW pictures - the old and wrinkly version??

Either way - Loretta is still not fit to shine the shoes of Sarah Palin. Sarah represents beauty, motherhood, intelligence and all good things of a strong/modern woman.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments