Larry King -- It's How He Rolls

9/19/2008 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry King doesn't just drive a Lincoln, he's probably the only dude around who actually knew the guy!
Larry King: Click to watch

YumYum

he has a DRIVER'S LICENSE?????????how does THAT happen? He can barely see his teleprompter!

Melissa

Apparently at newspaper reporter college they don't teach you how to check your spelling. I thought that was lesson number one.

AL GOREs VAGINA

MS. Mitzi, IF YOU REALLY ARE A NEWSPAPER REPORTER, YOU WOULD KNOW THE FACTS, IF YOU REALLY DO WATCH LARRY QUEEN, YOU WOULD REALIZE HE IS LIBERAL AND IF YOU RESEARCH THE NEILSEN RATINGS YOU WILL SEE THAT YOUR LARRY IS AT THE BOTTOM 10 % OF VIEWERSHIP IN PRIMETIME.

TONY NY

I LIKE LARRY BUT I DON'T LIKE THE COMPANY HE KEEPS.{ JOY OR BILL M. 70 IS NOT OLD.

Tazandra

Cool it with the ageism comments!!! You are not immune to getting old like Larry. It just seems to you now that you are but the years tick tick away and after 30 they FLY by.

Jack

stick it !!!

northern gypsy

you would think L.K. (younger) wife would steer him towards a engery efficent vehicle...he's not setting a good examlpe to the next generation !!!

Joe Mama

wow, that is such an old mans car..........

Cmj87

I think lincoln's are cool, 21 here have always drove them. I like an old air of elegance, and when I put my pedal to the medal i like to go.

Anita

Is his wife out of rehab yet ????

What a mess.

justanotherfknday

to # 25......Which wife, he's had SEVEN!....I guess it's wife #7 because all the others died in the 18th century..........I think Larry king and Ed McMahan should hook up and live in a condo on Miami Beach.............Have no fear all, they'll both be pushing daisies very, very soon!! :)

Dawn

Oh TMZ, you never cease to amaze me with your clever stories and wit. Larry King is old!? That's the most original joke I've ever heard.. Harvey must've made that one up all on his own, Since he's such a spring chicken himself ;)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2