Lohan Barack's Away From Campaign Questioning

9/20/2008 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We tried to ask Lindz about the recent Obama diss, but she stayed mum. No wonder Barack doesn't want her help -- Lilo remains silent on all the issues!
Click to Watch! -- Lindsay Lohan

Bonnie

Tmz, in order for Lilo to answer your questions, she has first understand the question. Pretend that she's in the second grade.

2042 days ago

hanjob solo

She may be dumb as a box of rocks but I would still like to dine at her y with that dude/chick she's with now

2042 days ago

hanjob solo

At this point, Every thing is going to confuse this hosebag...Never mind a political question. I mean, she's confused about her sexuality...Befuddled by that who-a of a mother that she has...Her brother finger bangs her...simply opening up a bottle of aspirin gets this slamhound agitated

2042 days ago

hanjob solo

Again, for the record, I would lick her 10 ways to Saturday...Yum Yum

2042 days ago

Amy 75

Perhaps Obama simply declined Lohan’s offer because he didn’t want the McCain camp to use it against him. McCain has run ads comparing Obama to Hilton and Spears. If Lohan was hosting events for him, McCain would jump all over it and start with his Obama “the celebrity” ads again, this time starring Lindsay Lohan.

2042 days ago

footballisus

yeah but shes going back to red head and she aint talking to the paps so Id say shes getting smarter

2042 days ago

mickey lou

Maybe she should of kept her mouth shut to begin with! When will these hollywood bimbo's just shut up & sing!

2042 days ago

MelGibson

Who cares ? really, nobody gives a dam, Lohan is a drug addict, Obama is a admited drug user, why is it so hard to make up your mind?

2042 days ago

db

What an irrelevant piece of work she is.

2042 days ago

Rip M 2 Shreds

Who cares about this drug-ridden skanky bitch? Just who cares about the FireCrotch of West Hollywood?

2042 days ago

Mik

Not my kind of redhead but -How do you know when you've satisfied a redhead?---she unties you.

2041 days ago

Mr. A

{{{yaaaawn}}}

2041 days ago

HOPE FOR ALL 2006

As far as MR.OBAMA,
I'M A SHAMED OF MY WHITE RACE ! THIS IS NOT ABOUT COLOR AND I THINK HE'S THE BEST PERSON FOR THE NEW PRESIDENT.HE HAS A MIXED FAMILY OF COLOR SO HE'S NOT AGAINST THE WHITE RACE AT ALL .I REALLY THINK HE'S HANDLED HIMSELF WELL CONSIDERED ALL THE GARBAGE THAT COME'S ALONG THE TRAIL WITH SUCH A DEBATE.I THINK THE WHITE RACE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS MAN'S COLOR SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TEACH YOUR KID'S.WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO LOVEING SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THERE HEART AND PERSONALITY AND NOT BECAUSE OF SKIN COLOR.ALL I KNOW IS THE ONE'S WHO KEEP THIS KIND OF CRAP ALIVE ARE SICK AND ONLY THRIVE ON CONTROVERSEY AND HURTING OTHER'S BECAUSE YOUR MISERABLE IN YOUR OWN MESSED UP LIFE AND ARE SO JELIOUS.GET OVER IT ALREADY LEAVE THE COLOR OUT OF IT ALREADY. IM GLAD I DIDNT LET MY PARENTS MAKE ME THINK THE WAY THEY DID SUCH AS THE COLOR OF SOMEONES SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OVER IT THERE PEOPLE TOO AND DONT DESERVE ALL THE SHI* THEY HAVE TOO!!!!!!!LEAVE THEM ALONE AND TREAT THEM LIKE HUMAN BEINGS THEY HAPPENED TO BE REALLY NICE PEOPLE AND WOULD BE A GREAT ROLE MODEL TOO! SO I HOPE OUR COUNTRY REALLY THINKS WHY THERE VOTING FOR WHO THEY WILL CAREFULLY BECAUSE WE CERTAINLY CANT AFFORD ANOTHER BUSH ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2041 days ago

PolarBear

Nobody knows who Lindsay Lohan is. I think this is a diversion. You KNOW that at any minute, this is going to turn into a commercial for dish soap or something.

2041 days ago

D-man

I feel so bad for Mr. Obama, he's a respectable and descent individual who i wish could be our next president, but these

Hollywood skanksa are messing him up badly. He's got Pamela ANderson, Barbra Streisand, and Now this talentless drug

addict defending him. Jeez, Mr. Obama- promise us the first thing you do when you get elected... terminate these

pathtic hollywood bastards!! I'm sick and tired of hearing these immoral, freaks judge others!! Damn you Linds- no one

respects or likes you anymore!!

2041 days ago