Schwarzenegger:

I Hit the Bong with Chong

9/21/2008 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Puff, puff, pass -- that's how Arnie rolls.

0921_arnold_video-1
Arnold Schwarzenegger bluntly confirmed Tommy Chong's revelation that Chong and the Governator used to burn one down together back in the day.

Honesty from a politician? It's weird, we know.

doug in colorado

wow dude govenator cheifs with chong who would have guessed...
this is my first time on tmz.com so i dont know much about what reeaally goes on here.
i watch tmz all the time though so it all works i guess

obama osama

In Obama's Autobiography is states that he used to smoke and deal crack.
so What!

So What, that obama used to smoke and deal crack.
good for him.

word

beachy

Recall- dude - I feel sorry for you. You might have to get up off your couch and get a JOB.

You're such a whiner . I PAY FOR YOUR SORRY ASS TO COLLECT WELFARE.

Oh by the way - The Colts are winning. Go Colts!!

Couch potatoes don't have a valid point.

Sarah Palin - you rock!!!!!! Sorry , there's tons of people that want to sit at home and have the government pay their way.

tba

At least he said "he didn't inhale"...like some other A hole politician

so sad

To everyone saying that I sit on my butt and do nothing but whine, take note:

I have been deployed to the sand 3 times to fight for you only so you can badmouth me. Because I am in the service, I qualify not only for WIC but Food Stamps, keep that in mind. If you don't consider this welfare, you are mistaken.

I keep waiting for this administration to do the right thing but all they do is send me back to get shot at.

Obama '08 no need for a third term.

john wayne gacy

the gov. sperminator's ego is so unchecked from reality,

that he soulfully BELIEVES that his persuasion can get

the constitution of the united states changed, to allow a

foreign born become president of the u.s. of a........

steve

Arnold is the best! I wish they would amend the constitution so he could run for president. He's a straight shooter all the way, the kind of guy you'd always want to have a beer with. (or smoke with for that matter :>)

glad to be black

right on my man arnold. you're my type of guy. let's hang out and shoot some smoke....wa da you think?
ok. meanwhile I'll be back, have to roll one now

peace America!

Joe Mama

haha lol

2drk2fck

Everyone should smoke weed

EGGO

Stick to the topic and stop the word vomit about Obama....find a topic about Obama and log on then speak your mind Oh and by the way, stop trying to build Palin up....if she's right....we will see and if she's not..well, we know what to do!

carlito

the bong wasnt the only thing they both "hit", can u say maria

Fedupwithpalinbashing

Quote: "Palin and her her addict son and her slutty daughter suck the big one.

For God's sake, don't vote this white trash into office!"

What the hell is wrong with you people that you have to bash Palin's kids and her family. Its just wrong and uncalled for. It also just goes to show how narrow minded and uneducated you are. Show some respect and leave the kids and rest of her family alone. Not only that but you left extreme, money spending, over taxing, clearly uneducated and obnoxious people should actually research your candidate before choosing him just because you hate Bush and because he's black. HE WILL RUIN THIS COUNTRY! And I will be there to say I told you so if he gets in office. Have a good day.

eewwww

#2-you are so wrong. Here's the facts:
Palin is commander in chief for the national guard and the ASDF when it comes to state services and emergencies-just like any other state governor with a guard and defense force. She has no involvement when it comes to federal defense services. Same goes for Ft. Greely. Even though it is operated by the Guard, it is of a special branch and the federal government is in command, not the state governor. She's not briefed on highly classified military issues, homeland security, or counterterrorism anymore than any other governor who's guard would be deployed. She holds no spot in the chain of command outside that of the state level. I realize that she is not given credit for being commander of the guard in alaska but it does not mean in any way that she has a hand in foreign affairs or national security past a state level. She is just like any other governor of a state.

yaya

#2 SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION HERE OTHERWISE WE'D BE READING THE NEWS. SOOO, STOP!! YOU AREN'T GOING TO CONVINCE ANYONE FOR ANYTHING...YOUR POSTS ARE POINTLESS!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments