Oye

Fey

9/22/2008 2:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So let us get this straight -- one of the best writers in TV got an Emmy from someone who is on a show so badly written ... no one wants to admit it's written. We're just sayin' ...

Lauren Conrad and Tina Fey

huh?

ummm....... huh?

albert

Speaking of badly written TV shows, Saturday Night Live is THE WORST SHOW ON TV! Week after week it is NOT FUNNY AT ALL! What a waste of time. It's the emporers new clothes...everyone is afraid to admit that the show SUCKS!!!

tom

That lead wasn't so well-written, either. And you've worn out that ending ... I'm just sayin'.

Moan Ica

Just sayin ........... what?

Alex Farquharson

ummm.... I agree were you all high when you thought of this... I seen no resemblance at alllll

Anna

This is the best coverage you could come up with? The entire Emmy Award program and this is it? Talk about poorly written.

aida

WELL SAID TMZ!!!

Me

Let it go

anthony

hey number 2 i am sure TMZ is not referring to saturday night live, but in fact, 30Rock....speaking of rocks, if you hadn't just crawled out from under yours, you might have known that already. PS....TMZ is so desperate to appear as if they have not shut dow that they are posing drivel like THIS??? um, seriously, I'm just sayin......get a clue.

tinatru

I have NO idea what this lead is supposed to mean???

Kimberly

I myself can't figure out what the relation between the two. You stretched this joke a little too far guys. Perhaps you should reevaluate the sense of humor of some of your writers.. you know, just sayin.

Disturbed

Why does it matter who handed her the trophy or announced it?
Isn't Rumer Willis handing out Golden Globe awards this year?
What has she done besides look like a potato and some z-list movie parts? JUST SAYING

KEROWAK

I'm hoping that you all went to a really great party with really great free drinks. 30 rock is probably one of the most well crafted
shows to come along in the past decade. It's fresh, it's funny and it's good to the last drop. Surely you have better fodder than
this - Lisa Rinna's lips for example- to quote another well crafted show "my god, it's full of stars."

Disturbed

I love how everyone puts down Lauren Conrad......
Let's see.... I'm 20 years old, I live in Hollywood.... MTV comes along and says "hey, remember when we filmed you and your friends when you were in high school? Well, we have a deal for you, you live your life and we follow you around with cameras and we will throw thousands of dollars at you, whatta ya say?"
Trick is on you haters!
I don't know who on Earth would have turned that deal down, and now all these jealous freaks and/or idiots are always trashing her for it.
Get a life TMZ (and Perez)

BOEING 787

You gotta read the whole thing before you post, a lot of people read a few words and they
think they can comprehend the article, and then they post inaccurate remarks.

Few things are well written these days in network television, mush less 30 Rock, I don't think the Emmy wins for 30 Rock will boost ratings for the show or even move NBC above fourth place. Most of the well written shows "subjective" are still in premium cable.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments