Poke 'Em

She Hardly Knew 'Em!

9/22/2008 8:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0922_ross_ex03-1Our "Dancing with the Stars" spies tell us the drama has started, and there is already a casualty.

We're told comedian Jeff Ross got poked in the eye during rehearsal. Edyta was the pok-er, he the pok-ee. One of our spies says Ross was taken to the emergency room. Sources say a doctor has told Ross he cannot dance tonight.

And another injury -- Karina Smirnoff sprained her ankle, also during rehearsal today. She's expected to dance with partner Rocco DiSpirito.

Our fire department sources say two ambulances were dispatched to the location today, one at 11:31 AM and a second at 12:34 PM.

UPDATE: The show is now live on the East coast. Ross appeared with an eye patch. The show aired the actual poke and the ambulance coming to get him. Unclear if he'll dance.

DWTS: Click to view!
UPDATE 2 (***SPOILER ALERT***): Eye patch? What eye patch? Jeff danced without one ... but recorded the lowest score so far. Apparently being able to see straight helps in dancing. Who knew?

yummi26 - old school forever!!!

Who gives a damn about Jeff Ross??? We're all waiting to see Kim Kardashian in her little outfits!!!

jerry

The Reason For That Plane Crash..... Female Pilot.
Don't waste tax payers money investigating stuff...Simple Explaination.

dave

Yeah I want to see Kim shaking her rump.

Spellmaster

They danced... ARGGGH. She should have poked out both his eyes.

justsaying

I thought she was shooting him in order to get him out ot his dancing misery. Tarzan's ape danced better..........no joke.... he did.

whatthefrig

What has happened to "Dancing with the Stars?" They use to have a policy that they would not put on any reality stars and there is that trashy skank Kim K. on there! A few others I have never heard of, Cloris Leachman is hysterical and bless her heart but she isn't going to last.
Won't be watching this show and I wouldn't be surprised if it has the lowest ratings yet.

meow

Casuality 1 mr Ross, then Karina, and soom misty's marriage. Wait till the outfits get skimpier and she does the town with Maks. Can we say Willa. I'm not the only one to think this!

Justin

EDYTA WOULD GET IT IN HER BOOTY GOD I GOT SUCH AN ERECTION SEEING HER IN THOSE SHORT SHORTS! UHHHHHHHHH

SuzyCreamCheese

Nice, I hope there are enough ambulances for really sick people who really need them.
Holy Crap, grap a cab and go to the clinic.

Merghh

They took him away in an ambulance WHY?? Owwie, I got brushed in the eye with a finger, but I'm a big star so OMG everyone panic!!!!

pb&j

who cares about ross...look at those shorts on Edyta.
she is stunning. i really don't think anyone can be more beautiful.

Melzie

Ross' comment 'speaking of ballroom, these pants are tight' was hilarious! Keep him on just for the entertainment factor. There are some BORING dancers this season. I hope it gets better than the first show.

annie

Why does Edyta ALWAYS get stuck with the lame ones ? She's the most graceful female dancer the show has, and she's the most beautiful. But the show always pair sher the people with the ones least likely to succeed. I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT SEXY RUSSIAN MALE DANCER IS BACK, FORGOT HIS NAME SOMEHOW BUT HE'S TALL, DARK,DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS AND THE SHOW NEEDS HIM, A LOT ! HE WAS GONE LAST SEASON.

Hudson32700

This is what happens when you cast Ted McGinley.

Fakke Realitee Johnson

I can't believe people buy this injury crap. All this stupid injuries on this show are obviously not real. There so clumsily performed it makes f*****g angry. I don't watch the show but you always here about it everywhere. No wonder this country is in decline, nobody is paying attention to anything and everyone is so gullible.