Travis Cries for Help in Incredible Fiery Aftermath -- redirect

9/22/2008 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This post has been redirected.

dorkmobile

I refuse to watch a video of someone suffering so that websites can profit from peoples pain-famous or not. Take this one down, TMZ.

I wish the familes and friends of all involved healing and peace.

ewwww

Get off THZ's back... this was all over the "legitimate" news channels as well. They are just posting "news" whether or not you agree with it.

nels

This is a horrible, but to all those people who watched it and now or bitching about watching it. If you r upset it is here then why did you clicked it you are helping keep stuff like this online if you just make that point and click. my thoughts and prayers go out to the people and families involved with this tragic event.

Your mom

How sad, nothing funny about this, he's a good guy. You who laugh don't let this be you, or a family member you loved.

Tangie

It doesn't even show anything. All he says is get an ambulance. Big deal.

ewwww

...and apparently, I can't spell... that should be TMZ... oh well, you knew what I meant...

Phillip

Please take this down out of respect for the families and the victims.

Do something positive for a change.

I doubt, very seriously, that if these were members of TMZ employees families or those of Harvey Levin's that this would be up on the website.

Take it down and have some standards.

jj

Thanks! I saw it....sad sad....I bet you guys anything now he is going to stop being a hardass and he will dedicate his life to God...afterall he saved him!

nels

There are some sick people on this blog

Suck it Republicans

I bet he smelled delicious. Probably like chicken.

del

I finally got the video to work by going to TMZ's other videos, finding this one on the list, and clicking on play from there.

The video doesn't show anything. Someone, supposedly Barker, can be heard asking twice for an ambulance and then wailing.

Samantha

Why in the hell would anyone want to watch this video?? Seriously, this is completely disgusting. You guys are usually better than this. :-( Sensationalism at its worst. Really, just out of plain decency for the individuals involved, take it down. Please.

spjunkies

I'm with the rest of the people who say this is over the top.

Please remove it.

Laura

#8 athiest, you are an idiot

Claire

Things like this should stay private. I always think the same thing when they play tragic 911 tapes on the news of someone going through the worst moments of their life for the whole world to hear. And for what? Entertainment? It is just not neccessary, or very humane.