Wanna Clean Courtney Love's Toilets?

9/22/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courtney LoveAre you a "non thieving non freaky housekeeper" in the Malibu area? Courtney Love could use your help!

Sick of using agencies who supply her with "PIGS who steal," the always crazy Courtney turned to the ever-reliable MySpace to find a new maid. She makes it very clear she doesn't want any "superfans" -- a little ironic for a posting on a fan site, don't cha think?

The pay may be good, but you'd have to be as crazy as Courtney to take that job.

JAZZ

Hooked on Phonics worked for me!

angelica edwards

I dont like Courtney and I would clean her toilets/ be her maid. Then again I live in the heart of the deep south and I dont want to move from here so I suggest she finds someone she can trust.

luis

do we need to take her out on trash days?

CrypticHill

I don't think I would take the job.... What a mess that would be.

Kenny is Gay

God, can you imagine having to clean after that pig of all pigs. On top of that, does she have any fans?

suzieva

Why would anybody want to clean this crazy nut's toilets??? Why would anybody want to clean toilets at all??? Yuck1!

Theo

HELP WANTED: A normal person to clean my toilet, pick up my dirty heroin needles, arrange my Oxycontin jars in a nice neat order and clean up my vomit after i snort pure cocaine.

-Courtney Love

Jimmy Phillips

I wonder what it takes to clean her pipes{;o)

UCanLipThis

Do I need to wipe her ass for her too?

SJ

I'd just as soon shave my scrotum with a rusty cheese grater while chewing on tin foil in an electrical storm.

justsaying

Hell, I'll take the job. She'll spend her days wiped out and I'll be at the beach and still drawing paycheck.

Black Power

I wouldn't eat her if she was well done. No matter how long I cooked her, the stench and rancid taste would never leave.

Anita

When Courtney's lips move crazyness spews out.

Stupid psycho, claan up your own sh*t and consider it therapy.

northern gypsy

#10...SJ...
stop...i'm still laughing as i type...sooo...your not a fan ???...welcome to the majority of the human race !!!

Stan

F*ck what all those Miley Cyrus lovin idiots have to say. This woman is a TRUE musician and she was married to a LEGEND!! Miley Cyrus will never be any of those things. Who cares about her fame and sh*t. TRUE ARTISTS do it for the art, not the money. if you make money because you so good then so be it. But if you not good at all and only put out just to make money then F*CK YOU!!!

COURTNEY ROCKS!!!