Britney Lights Up the Night

9/23/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her ragged weave and holding a light snack ... of cigs, Britney Spears was escorted to a Hollywood dance studio on Monday.

It's great to see Brit getting back to work. Now if she'd just lose that dazed look and get rid of the cancer sticks.

Baby steps.

hell with them all

NUMBER 10 HER THING IS TO BE A TRAMP a NOBODY. THE ONLY REASON SHE IS AROUND IS FOR TMZ AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT GOES ON CAUSE ALL YOU DO IS LOOK AT TMZ AND THINK IT IS THE WORLD FU__ING NEWS.

Liz

shelley ~ my dear, brit is not metally ill! never has been!

citizen kope

it's shelly not ey, how do you know that she's not mentally ill? unless you know her personally, i don't believe you..........if she's not ill, then why do they have her on medicine? leave me alone...........my comments have nothing to do with you.....go put your two cents elsewhere

???

Britney looks great. She's going to work out at five in the morning instead of leaving a club smashed off her a**. I think the girl is getting herself back together and I just want to show my support. GO BRITNEY!!!! Keep on rockin'-

Big Bear

Would you look at Britney's face?? She is so zonked on her meds she is a zombie. Why the dance studio?? Britney was never a dancer!!! Why does Britney not have a man in her life??

.....

I don't know whether to think it's cute ar scary that some britards actually believe she's mentally ill. What a loser! Brit can't sing. Never could. However, she must be really good at the horizontal mambo to be the star she is today. Again, what a loser!!!!!

hot snot

#20 (earl) - i think the last thing Brit needs in her life is a man. She has to learn to take care of her kids and herself again first....no relationship would work right now, and even if it did, it is simply NOT the right time.

i don't know why people think others need to be in a relationship to define themself...isn't being Single ok anymore?

Jb

Tmz has to say something bad no matter what shes doing probably because they lost ratings after ses was giving them something to make people watch their show now shes not. she looks awesome tmz needs to lay off.

Sherry

hey shelly, it's time for your meds ya fruitcake. you might actually be the only person in the world who is crazier than britney.

citizen kope

hey #24, how's this for crazy......i'd love to set you on fire and then blow your brains out with a shot gun....

.....

I really wish this disgusting, child-neglecting has been would move off somewhere far, far away. I like tmz but i do so wish that they would ignore this gross media wh@re.

Well---if wishes were horses....

cochino

*yawn* wtf ever!

I dont see why TIMZ finds this as news or anything she does as news.

She's now a has been, lucky she ever was something, nobody.

Let's keep it that way

ferraripryncess

I agree with TMZ .... Brit needs to quit the cancer sticks already. My mom smokes and it's extremely disgusting how she stinks like an ashtray all the time. I refuse to even hug her anymore due to the smell making me gag.

Lisa

Bi polar medication does cause what seems like a dazed look. Lay off TMZ. It is hard enough trying to recover from a manic or depression episoide but in the public eye with cameras on you everyday....I think that she is doing great and looks great. Stay strong Brittney.

ILUVROCK

you know you would still bang her TMZ!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments