Kim K's

Ass Inspires Dance

9/23/2008 8:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our "Dancing with the Stars" spies just gave us the best info EVER. Tonight, Kim Kardashian will be dancing to the song, "Baby Got Back."
BabyGotBack
Need we say more?

observer

Her rear end must be real. Surely no one would get one like that intentionally. She even looks worse than J-Lo.

Cartman

Nice fat roll on your back, Kimmy. LOL

GIANCARLO FORTI

You see that;s that problem with girls with special features, (beautiful face, big boobs, big ass whatever) they think they don't have to do anything...she is horrible, the guy is trying to give the impression that "they" are dancin g and all she's doing is posiing with her gigantic ass...pathetic....I garantiee you that she is also bad in bed, she does not do what regular bodie girls would to hit the climax

Choppy McButtstink

BIG ROLL OF FAT ON HER BACK

Crakka

OMG!!!That is one LOVELY ass!! What a nice desert that sweet thing would make. YUMMMMMMMY!

Joy

What a whoreiffic story tmz...who cares about this D-list what is she anyway?!?

brazen weep

Holy back fat!!! What a talentless pig.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Kim looks dead. Girl, you need to get over yourself and lighten up a bit. This is your time show everyone that you have an ounce of personality. But judging from your dances, you have as much spirit and personality as a my desk stapler. you should try and break a sweat by actually dancing instead of relying on your stupid "sexy" faces. Loser.

Crakka

Her ass IS her talent. She doesn't need to try to impress jealous losers. This is great advertisement for her. Some lucky multi-millionaire will will snap her up and take very good care of her.

YUMMMMMMY! Such a lovely lady!

Its me

That poor girl is so tight she cant move for nothing tell her to losin up like she did on her sex tape.
AND WHY ARENT YOU MAKING FUN OF CHERYL FOR GETTING SO FAT AFTER ALL HER NIGHTS OUT AND DRINKING SHE HAS BLOWN UP SINCE LAST SEASON!!!!!!

Jodi

She has the potential to be a good dancer, but she is too focused on how she looks for the camera, as opposed to trying to simulate chemistry between her and her partner. That's what the judges told her to do Monday night, but she still made faces right at the camera and almost completely ignored her dancing partner. I think she's pretty and as I said, she has the potential to make it a long way in this competition (I don't think she'll win), she just needs to stop being so damn narcissistic!!

Melissa

She can't dance. I guess shes trying though?

Joy

Cheryl burke does like bigger then last season..who gives a crap about slutdashian!

sexyboriqua

OMG She gives shame to girls with big asses she should learn how to dance

suspicious

I don't know anything about this girl other than what I see on TMZ and The Soup ... in other words, "famous only for having a big ass and a sex tape."

But I have to be honest I think her ass is fantastic and I'd choose one like that over a bony Hilton ass seven days a week (and twice on Sundays).

She's as irritating as the rest of the famous-for-nothing crowd, but I think it's rad that she's doing this.