Tina Fey

Still Traveling Coach?

9/23/2008 10:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She picked up three Emmy awards Sunday night, but even Tina Fey had a minor hold-up at security check-in yesterday at the airport.

Tina Fey: Click to watch
Maybe they thought it was Sarah Palin.

mess-iah sara is nothing but a used TAMPON

Poor, Tina fey has to resemble that peace a turd Mess-iah sara

hell with them all

F--K ALL THE HOLLYWOOD STARS. THEY SUCK JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU.

WriteRight

Tina Fey is awesome and exhibits that rare wonderful combo of brains and beauty.

Sarah Palin is no Tina Fey.

Hell, I bet Palin wishes she was half as intelligent as Tina Fey is!

Sidenote: Why must there always be a racist/discriminatory comment when there is a Black man in the picture?

To the poster who wrote that line about Black TSA employees, is your life any better for having spewed that little hateful comment?

Somehow I doubt it.

Buster

I am not a liberal, but she is freaking hot.

He's just another Idiot

I agree with you, #19. Alec Baldwin should be in a Psycho Ward not on a TV show. He's as nutty as a fruitcake. Didn't he promise to move out of the Country if Bush won? I'm sure his book will bomb. No one wants to read the rantings of a nitwit.

WOW REALLY???

WOW 2 years later and still this election drama. I have several questions that I wonder if any one could really answer..

Why is everyone so quick to just on Palin for being an inexperienced female with a small child but fails to speak negatively about Obama? Why is it ok to discriminate against age but how dare anyone start the racial war.

I have heard Biden is going to get some illness right after the VP Debate then, ole Hillary will get to step in trying to take away from Palins attention..... WOW everyone is so happy for Obama but talk about inexperience he can't even stick with the decision for his VP hahahah.. Guess those changes he keeps mentioning are his decisions and promises!!!

WOW REALLY???

I don`t know if this is true but it is too important to take the chance.

> The "DEMS" know they're in big trouble since Sarah Palin and I've heard,
> from other sources, this is what they are planning to do about it. J.M.
> ...from excellent sources within the DNC:
> On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing
> health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to
> occur after the VP debate on 10/2.
> I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the "health problem"
> cited in those articles was aneurysm. probably many of you have heard the
> same rumblings. However, at this point, with this inside info from the
> DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go. Therefore, it seems
> that the best strategy is to get out in front of this obama maneuver,
> spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation
> that it is.
> So, let's start mixing this one up and cut the obamites off at the pass -
> send this info out to as many people as you can - post about it on
> websites and blogs - etc etc

WOW REALLY???

I don`t know if this is true but it is too important to take the chance.

> The "DEMS" know they're in big trouble since Sarah Palin and I've heard,
> from other sources, this is what they are planning to do about it. J.M.
> ...from excellent sources within the DNC:
> On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing
> health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to
> occur after the VP debate on 10/2.
> I have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the "health problem"
> cited in those articles was aneurysm. probably many of you have heard the
> same rumblings. However, at this point, with this inside info from the
> DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go. Therefore, it seems
> that the best strategy is to get out in front of this obama maneuver,
> spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation
> that it is.
> So, let's start mixing this one up and cut the obamites off at the pass -
> send this info out to as many people as you can - post about it on
> websites and blogs - etc etc

He's just another Idiot

People talk about Sarah Palin's inexperience. At least she's had governing experience. Obama's experience consists of handing out food stamps and spending 145 days in the Senate, while running for President the whole time. I don't agree with any of Obama's Socialist leanings. He hasn't come up with any ideas except raising taxes. He struts around, shouting, like some little dictator. And, I don't care if he's black, white or purple, he isn't Presidential material.

OPRAH WINFREY

"LORD MAKE A WAY, LORD MKE A WAY"

OPRAH WINFREY

"LORD MAKE A WAY, LORD MAKE A WAY"

GET OVER YOURSELVES YOU PRUDES!

Why are you people making this into a political post. If you want to talk about politics go to CNN, Fox etc and post your remarks. Nobody gives a sh*t what your political beliefs are on this site! You cannot compair a comedian to a "politician."

Now that I have that off my chest!

Tina Fey rocks! I love her. She is helarious and beautiful sans make up.

Kooky Fan

I don't know why - but shes really hot.

dege

Tina's hot... she's in my top 10 of women I'd like to tap... she's funny though, that's always a clincher for me with women.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2