Helena Bonham Carter: Biker Mom

9/24/2008 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dressed in character, Helena Bonham Carter picked up her adroable kids from Hogwarts on Tuesday.

Voldemort was no where in sight.

expygirl

how embarressing for her children.

sharrie

she is a strange/odd one for sure.

someonewhocares

She dresses how she likes to. Get over it. No one gets on you guys for your stupid j-lo hats and wanna-be surfer attire. If you guys are that shallow to constantly judge someone on the clothes they wear, then you are mediocre human beings. People dress how they feel comfortable. How would you like it if someone nick picked what you wear? I am calling all forces: someone make a web page dedicated to posting pics of the peeps at tmz and mocking THEIR clothing styles for once. See how they like a taste of their own meds. You people sicken me.

Popsmart

So what? Personally, I like her style and the fact that she doesn't bend to conform to fashion. Most fashion is ugly. And hmm... no nannies in sight! She actually interacts with her kids. How many of your favorite actual trainwrecks and slutbags can say that?

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

She can dress as comfie as she wants but she is setting a TERRIBLE example for her kids by not wearing a helmet, especially since she makes them wear one. She is saying when they are old enough, they don't need to practice safety. EVERYONE should ALWAYS wear a helmet.

JT

I love it. and I love that trike too.

Just for today...

I sooo want one of those bikes!!!

Divashels

I think its kool she likes her own thing but truth be told she aint that great of an actress and well the clothes match the woman.........unattractive

midi

i ilke the way she dresses. if anything, modern clothes--synthetics, nylons, suits--it's all ugly.

hot snot

i absolutely adore this woman - she is who she is and doesn't give a turd about what anyone thinks

Mr.Jones

I agree with #4, at least she interacts with her children. I also think its pretty cool she picks up here kids on that bike!

LadCat

I hate to admit it but that bike is adorable. Reminds me of those rickshaws but cuter. I would have liked to have ridden in one as a child.

Beebo

Actually, she's a wonderful actress and quite attractive when "done up". She has striking features and gorgeous eyes. She's eccentric, for sure....but I'll bet her kids grow up better adjusted than the majority of typical Hollywood Brats. She looks comfy. Kudos for her for not giving a rats ass what anyone else might think about her.

Jen

Four members of her family just died...give the woman a break.

joseph

so unique,
i'm glad she aint from the cookie cutting board

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments