Jeffrey Ross

Always Was Hysterical

9/24/2008 9:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As a senior at New Jersey's Jonathan Dayton Regional High in 1983 (left), comedian Jeffrey Ross probably never imagined someday he'd be "Dancing" on national television with a babe like Edyta Sliwinska.

0923_ross_b4after-1
At least not for long.

Jossie

Funneh dude FilthyRichmond.com

Robin

I'd never heard of him and am not sorry to see him go. However, I will miss Edyta; she's my favorite!

Liz

This hebrew boy was pitiful! I am just sorry it wasn't Kim but, maybe she will go tonight!

MNgirl

I don't know who this guy is, but I do think he did the best he could. I thought Cloris Leachman should have gone instead. I know she's old, but honestly, she was pretty bad. She HAS to be the one eliminated tonight! Then Kim K. A woman with a body like hers, and she has no rhythm!

hell with them all

Damn thing is all show folks. you bought into it. sorry asses

Buwahahahahaha

Talk about having a face for Radio!

DWTS is loaded 50/50 with suck and superstars. Until they weed out the ones that suck, it's going to be painful.

Is it just me, or does Warren Sapp have something goin' on????

susan

I will miss Edyta; she's my favorite

Me too!!!!!! I'm not sure I will watch it this yr as I dislike k.k. and Edyta is gone. It seems like there is lots of politics involved in this show too. Why do they have comedians on? They don't seem to do well with exposing themselves without using their humor. jmo.
When Len gave kk a 7 on the first night, I knew it was politics or a favor to Bruce, cause she didn't deserve that and then he gave lower scores to those that were far better. Now that I think about it....it is very calculated, as to how long someone stays, based on their star appeal to get viewers. This yr, I'm out.

homeybhomey

Warren Sapp definitely has some moves...... he continues to light up the dance floor; his partner kim has done a wonderful job on him.

he has to be odds on favorite to make it the finals!!

amya

HE WAS ROBBED. KIM WHATS HER BUTT SHOULD HAVE GONE. SHE JUST STOOD THERE; MARK B. HAD TO DANCE AROUND HER. I GUESS SHE REALLY THOUGHT HER BUTT MOVED ON ITS ON, SHE BELIEVES A LOT OF HER OWN PUBLICITY. HER BUTT IS NOT THE ONLY THING THAT IS BIG, SO IS HER HEAD. "OOH, I'M SO SHY, ETC." GIMME A BREAK. I WISH YOU COULD VOTE OFF THE ONE YOU WANTED GONE. SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE THERE, IT IS VERY EVIDENT. SHE HASN'T PRACTICED, SHE DOESN'T GIVE A SH*T!! DON'T VOTE FOR HER. AL LEAST CLORIS IS TRYING AND IS PRACTICING.

homeybhomey

BUTT KK drives ratings & won't people tune in to just see her???

mike

I didn't know he was 43 to 44 years old! WOW!!!!! I thought maybe 35 or 36! That Mo-Fo is old!

Laina

Poor Edyta looked so miserable next to Jeff. And wasn't Jeff messing with his nose a bit too much!!! Possibly a sign of a cocaine user!! I think so. Kim K was horrible. And the joke was on her to use that song for her. All that booty and no rhythm. I can't wait for her to go. Brooke Burke sure looks beautiful....and after 4 kids!! Gorgeous. I just love the dancers Max and Mark B. Very sexy!! I will continue to watch just for the beauty of the dancers.

meow

Kim should have gone and then Cloris and then Jeff. Hopefully Misty goes soon, and Brooke wins this thing.

Recording Industry Guru

Wow, Andy Samberg really got old fast.

MissyG

It was predictable that he was going to leave DWTS last night. I just feel bad for Edyta because she's been there every season and has yet to take it. Maybe next time.