Judgment Day

9/24/2008 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The soon-to-be 52-year-old resurfaced in England recently, looking completely natural.
Linda Hamilton
Hamilton divorced director James Cameron after discovering he was having an affair with actress Suzy Amis while filming "Titanic."

In 2005, Linda revealed she suffered from bipolar disorder.

Eric in L.A.

I had heard that James Cameron (Her Ex Husband) had divorced her because Linda had gone nuts. James was cool and never mentioned to anyone why they were getting a divorce. I remember her being committed for treatment in a mental hospital. I guess it could be true from the way she looks. Damn life has been hard on her. I guess she finally got out.

Beebo

I'm sorry, but she's 65-70 if she's a day. Ladies, stay out of the sun. This could happen to you. My mom is 52 and looks nothing like this saggy faced woman. Lifestyle matters!

justanotherfknday

"Terminator 7" on the big screen in December 2008...........Linda Hamilton plays the terminator's great grand ma, no make up or hair dressing needed!

eloc

That's what a big smile, living in the california sun and absolutely no botox looks like at 52.

Laura

My goodness. My mom is almost 80 and she sure doesn't have those kinds of wrinkles. I'm 48 and I don't have a single line on my face. Why? Because I've stayed out of the sun since my teens. A tan is SUN DAMAGE--remember that, kids. You may not care now but you WILL care when you're older and you look like Linda Hamilton.

jeff

WOW, someone beat her with the ugly stick

sandyduncansglasseye

She is becoming the Beast

Unbelievable

I have only three words

WHAT THE F**K!!!

she looks 72!

cubbyrick

I thought that was Jimmy Carter's mother

Dawn

She might be getting old but I bet she still can kick major ass! I love her! Rock on for being you Linda!!!

ali

Lost 2 much weight, needs a collagen boost..... fillers will take care of that....Many actresses would look the same way if they didnt have their "fillers".

btmdawg

THIS IS NOT!!!! THE EFFECTS FROM SMOKING IT'S JUST THE NORMAL AGING PROCESS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A DAMN MEDICAL DEGREE PLEASE DON'T SPEAK ABOUT SMOKING

Hech

OMG that is so sad. I kept flipping back and forth and I just can't believe she went from totally hot to totally not. Wow, she looks so old and haggard. My gosh. I can't believe it!!

As for the bi-polar comment, my DH is bi-polar and while he is nutty, I love him. Not nice to be mean about it.

sheesh

Are you sure that's not her grandma?

sheesh

Hey btmdawg, you keep telling yourself that smoking doesn't totally mess you up as you puff on your cancer sticks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments